Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy Domino38

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2010
Toronto Canada
www.happyvaper.com
I had a Dobby so i already discounted that one, mine use to think he was a lap dog.

Piper IS a lapdog. Gets a bit tricky when you only weigh an impressive 100 pounds and stand at a towering 5'3". I seem to have constant bruises on my upper thighs from her plonking her elbows down. Pointy little buggers...

smokum

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario -CANADA-
I keep waiting for the opportunity but I never seem to get pulled over anymore... damn getting older and slower, lol... but I can guaranty you if they were stupid about it and wanted to haul MY .... down to the station or attempt to confiscate that the news crews would definately be involved !!

VapeOn,
Greg

Happy Domino38

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2010
Toronto Canada
www.happyvaper.com
I keep waiting for the opportunity but I never seem to get pulled over anymore... damn getting older and slower, lol... but I can guaranty you if they were stupid about it and wanted to haul MY .... down to the station or attempt to confiscate that the news crews would definately be involved !!

VapeOn,
Greg

Yah, but I could take you Greg!! You don't scare me!! Ha!!

(Ummm, you're still around 4 hours drive from Toronto, aren'tcha Greg? And, I mean, because we're both friends and countymen, you'd WARN me if you were PLANNING a trip to Toronto, wouldn't you?)

maxx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2010
PA, USA
www.omnimaxx.com
I fared a LOT better than another member on ECF, he got 36 hours, (I THINK), in JAIL because the cop didn't believe him and managed to get a 'positive for 'mary jane' test result on his roadside kit from his e-liquid!! To say the lab results will prove the roadside test wrong is both 100% true and not much help at the time for the poor guy!! :shock:

I recall that thread and was following it....then it got deleted or moved. There was some doubt it was an April Fool prank thread since that was the day....but no mention on how it was resolved. I would like to know if it was deleted because it was a prank or not. It's important to know if e-liquid can return a false positive for drugs.

Anyway....I have switched to white short batteries with white cartomizers....and an orange LED. I would rather not have to explain to a cop and he would have to be pretty close to notice it wasn't just a regular cig.

sheep

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2010
Vancouver, BC
I think the problem lies in the fact that there is a "vaporizer" out there that users of "illegal plants" use to vape said substance. I don't blame the cop, I blame the users of the illicit drug/device combination. I also think the unique shape of the PV may have contributed to arousing suspicion.

Wha? I blame the cop. There is a huge difference between an illicit substance vaporizer and any e-cig. During the olympics I vaped openly in front of cops, including a boatload of black-clad commando types and they were friendly and curious, not suspicious.

Happy Domino38

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2010
Toronto Canada
www.happyvaper.com
You know Domino...they pull all the hotties over just so they can get a good leg shot.;)

He was probably drooling on the side of your car more than the dog.:p

Nah. He was just a 'Barney Fife' type.

L-O-S-E-R

And, to be crystal clear here, the dog wasn't drooling per say, she was just frantically licking the air.

(Wow, now THAT last comment should be good for a few smart asses..I know I'D be on THAT one like a fat kid on a runaway Smartie..)

chev327fox

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2010
Nowheresville, ME
I think the problem lies in the fact that there is a "vaporizer" out there that users of "illegal plants" use to vape said substance. I don't blame the cop, I blame the users of the illicit drug/device combination. I also think the unique shape of the PV may have contributed to arousing suspicion.

I blame society and the way they view things. How many people do you hear dieing from drunk driving? How many people you hear dieing from POT? None that I can think of, but thats a completely different argument.

Really what it comes down to is whoever sets the "NORMS" in society rules the world. And that's not a joke, it's the truth. For example TV tells us what cloths are popular and what to wear, government and "FDA" tells us whats bad for us. But in the end WE are to blame for letting them!!!

Stevew443

ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2010
Shenandoah Junction, WV
www.bnyeshiva.com
I was at a coffee shop this past week, sitting at one of the outdoor tables all by my lonesome, checking my email and puffing on my e-cig. There were 2 large police officers sitting inside having coffee. As they walked out, I made sure that I let out a large amount of vapor so they could at least smell that I was not doing anything illegal. They walked by without a second look. Of course, I was dressed for work (business casual) and I do tend to look very conservative, well, I am very conservative. At least there was no confrontation at that time.;)

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
Once the ban on e-cigs goes into full force then we're all gonna be users of "illicit substances".

No we aren't cos nicotine isn't illegal.
Unless you mean PV..in which case we'll be users of illicit 'machinery' (is the PV a machine?)
I feel sorry for the poor police, cos we know they dont have enough work already, I mean its not like there are REAL crimes going on they need to work on is it...
Im surprised they don't storm the State legislature or picket the FDA building and tell them to stop making stupid laws when they are already run off their feet.

smokum

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario -CANADA-
AHHHHHH!!! I mean, I'M NOT A-SCARED OF YOU!!! (I'm also a tad disappointed in your comment that I wouldn't feel a thing...:oops:) ;)

hmmm... I'm not sure how to play on that one without possibly getting infracted or banned :confused:

You're naughty !!... :pervy:

-Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread