Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Seems there's lots of folks getting into blending their HHV juices. Tell us about your favorite blend.

As for my favorite blend....I used to do that with Johnson Creek juice (Silverthorn + TN Cured) but haven't done much of it with HHV. Haven't felt the need quite truthfully. But I picked up on a suggestion by MPH to blend Heavenly Army with Tuscan Cocoa. It made total sense to me. Tuscan cocoa provides an excellent throat hit and plumes of vapor. And let's be honest, it sort of tastes like some of the HHV NETs. Just seemed like a marriage made in heaven. So I tried it and liked it...a lot! I am blending Tuscan with both Shadow and Army - either works just the same and gives a slightly different top note (Shadow is sweeter). The Tuscan pulls down the rich creamy base found in Shadow and Army and allows it to be a more durable vape. No more overpowering richness. Just a full flavored, sweet vape. Mix at 50/50. I vape it every day now and it has become my #2 favorite. Give it a try.

Allow your blend to steep a few days. You're mixing flavors and they have to bond just like any other flavor.

Blend it till you like it. :)

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
I've been vaping a blend of Parrothead and Black & Blue for a couple weeks now. Pretty darn tasty - kind of a fruit punch type flavor - tangy, refreshing. If I remember rightly, it was about a two to one mix Parrothead to B&B, respectfully. Might want to play with the ratio a bit till you reach your sweet spot.

A long while back I had some Cherry Bomb - my first fruit flavor from HHV. It was a nice sweet cherry flavor, however, I felt is was a bit on the week side. (Being a noob at the time, I didn't know you could ask for extra flavor shots.) Anywho, I also had some nice Cherry Balsam Tobacco from MBV that I thought was a bit light on the cherry side... bing! (Light bulb turns on.) That was a marriage made in heaven!

Lastly, I have a really nice Ginger vape again from MBV, which is ok by itself - reminiscent of the semi-sweet, pickled ginger served with roast duck here in Thailand, but think it might do well in a blend. Maybe, something from the bakery line of HHV to make sort of a ginger snap!

Suggestions from the bakers in the Army are welcome... :D

One condition, though - no DUCK flavored juice! PLEASE!!!

EDIT: Whoa! STOP THE PRESS!

I may be on to an answer for the new Pirate's Booty dilemma. I just added 30 drops of Ginger to 2 ml of PB and the results are promising. Though I may have to cut back on the Ginger a bit. Updates to come... mmmmmmm :drool:

Last edited:

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Chak, I have some new vintage PB and trying to figure out what I can blend it with. I've tried a few things but it hasn't worked. I can't lose that grassy flavor coming from the PB.

I don't get the grassy flavor you do, Bronze, but it isn't like it was back in October for sure. I think I over did the ginger mix just a tad. Since then I vaped it down and added about 20 drops of PB back into the mix and it seems a lot better now. The ginger isn't as overpowering as it was in the first mix, but rather brings up a spiciness that I was missing, even though it's still not the original Caribbean spice.

Does HHV have a straight cinnamon flavor? Fireball? If you don't want to go ginger, a few drops of cinnamon might do the trick.

Here's the URL for MBV's Ginger Vapor Just in case you want to try it and also not to confuse with their Ginger Ale Vapor, which I hear is pretty good also. Oh, they also have the flavoring extract if you want to try that, but I'd be careful using that stuff, a little bit goes a long way!

Last edited:

MrPicC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
Lone Star State
Shadowfax with a few drops of vanilla dream.
Shadowfax with a few drops of strawberry flavoring.
Gandalf with rawr angel tears.
Dragon's fire with angel tears.

It's all I've done so far but there's more coming. I have a surplus so it's needed especially Pirates booty which is gonna get a full makeover.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Shadowfax with a few drops of vanilla dream.
Shadowfax with a few drops of strawberry flavoring.
Gandalf with rawr angel tears.
Dragon's fire with angel tears.

It's all I've done so far but there's more coming. I have a surplus so it's needed especially Pirates booty which is gonna get a full makeover.

Let me know how your PB experimentation works out.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I still mix Legend and Sludge every once in a while. Back when they were called Gandalf and Gollum, I called the mix "Gandollum".

I've mixed it 50/50, and approx 65/35 and approx 35/65. Each is good. it gets sweeter as you mix more Sludge in.

I'll have to try that Pap. I have both and I don't vape my Gandalf at all. I have a couple bottles of it too. And I am also overstocked on Gollum. So why not? I'll fill a sample bottle with 50/50 and let her sit a few days before I give it a go. Thanks.

MwSlim

Slumerican
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2013
Livonia, MI
I still mix Legend and Sludge every once in a while. Back when they were called Gandalf and Gollum, I called the mix "Gandollum".

I've mixed it 50/50, and approx 65/35 and approx 35/65. Each is good. it gets sweeter as you mix more Sludge in.

You've had me mixing these two also, very tasty vape

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
You've had me mixing these two also, very tasty vape

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I mixed 3ml of Gandollum this afternoon. I'll let it steep a few days and give it a go on Sunday. Can't wait. I have 50mls of Gandy I'd like to use up. The one bottle I have is what, in part, launched Gandygate. :)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I'm thinking a gollums booty mixture is in order. Those skinny little cheeks and all...

Please let me know what you think. I have plenty of both. I have Gandollum up next so you'll likely get to your Gollum's Booty before I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread