GotVapes.com's Original: MEGA Contest, FUN & Features Thread 1 of 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2011
Land of Southern Belles :)
wow that's amazing,i was a big nwa fan when i was 15 but that was 16yrs ago..i think is kool that a 15yr old is interested in music alder than he is.

This kid is NUTS about music LOL... and he is pretty good with older music, naming the bands and the title song. Stuff I listed to in High School, ACDC, Guns and Roses, Cinderella, ect... he is very familar with LOL

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
You all are so lucky! Mine likes heavy rock, Eminen, NWA, Nickleback.... loudly!

It can be kind of funny when kids like something atypical for their age group. My niece is five. We were keeping her a few weekends ago and when we were driving her to lunch we really didn't think much about the music we were listening to (we prefer classic rock) till she started singing along. My husband asked her, so you know this? And she replied in the exasperated manner that only a five year old can manage "of course, it's Ozzy Osborne, and thats crazy train", and proved she really did know it by singing all the lyrics flawlessly. Turns out that despite her abysmal taste in cartoons, our niece has excellent taste in music.

kelleymcm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
oklahoma city
Should have known YOU had it :D

Looking at your banner I see you quit about 4 days before me. I'm up to 15 months 9 days (Sept 18, 10).
yep ....sept.14 '10 day b-4 my eldest's 30th b-day,just worked out that that was the day it all came together & worked!! :D

I'm a little ahead of you both. 2 September 2010. The Thursday night preceding Labor Day weekend. An Esmoke kit arrived in the mail and I never looked back. Just got better hardware and juices.
It's great isn't it ...time has really flown....

Laura99 thanks for posting the winners link. I am amazed at all the great prizes that have been awarded!!
When I win, I'm going to share my prize with my BVB (best vaping buddy). She has been so supportive and thanks to her, I no longer have a 45 year old bad habit!! The suppliers and vendors who participate in this community are providing a life saving service!! Thanks so much to all of you!!! ♥Bullymom
A BVB would be so cool wish everyone had one :) your very lucky ! & 45 years :shock: that IS AMAZING !!

The prize list is awesome. Funny thing is I have been around since these games started in November and looking over the list again truly amazed me even though I knew all that GV has given!
YES it's a very Impressive List ....Bad should be proud of the JOY he brings ....:lol: even tho I am serious .......:blink:

Just peeking in and have to say.................luv your New Year's lips Ms. Laura!
thgreenstars.gif
Congrats on your 2 years !!!

your welcome red, the contest will continue for a very long time and if i get my way there will be such a huge surprise to top it all off that we will all poop ourselves.
What could this possibly mean ?????????

HI Turtle .... I feel Caught up now ....
thqueendance.gif

well i did till i check end of thread again ...music? :lol: hubby says I gotta go watch cars 2 .....
smiley1675.gif

VapingTurtle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
The Reef just off the Florida coast
... (we prefer classic rock) ... ...it's Ozzy Osborne, and thats crazy train"... ...our niece has excellent taste in music.

THAT is not Classic Rock, and Ozzie Wierdo does NOT equate to excellent taste in ANYTHING!! RIPPLE! Where is Ripple? :facepalm:

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
THAT is not Classic Rock, and Ozzie Wierdo does NOT equate to excellent taste in ANYTHING!! RIPPLE! Where is Ripple? :facepalm:

That is a matter of opinion, but you have to admit that they do play ozzy on classic rock stations...also there is a pretty big difference between ozzy and sabbath (i am not a particularly big sabbath fan but like a good bit of ozzy's stuff...how can you not like songs like mama I'm coming home?). But she also likes and knows aerosmith,acdc, guns and roses, metallica, def leopard, cheap trick, things like that. And even ozzy is better than barney.

Sent from my G2...so please excuse the spelling errors, correct gets the best of me.

MissP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2011
Land of Southern Belles :)
? for anyone who knows.....Why is Kelley's name in red by her posts and at the bottom of the page?

Anyone?

OK Now I don't feel so bad for not knowing.

I was going to say "because it matches her lipstick"

I believe RED is the color for forum moderators or administrators :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread