GotVapes.com GRAND OPENING! NOW!! FLüXomizer Clear CE2 Cartomizers Have Arrived - Incredible Pricing for ECF Members!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
I wanted to start a new thread.........but BR (BR549) wouldn't let me, hahahaha

Just wanted to say that I had the opportunity to meet him last night & that he is a MASTER!!! Seriously, this man is unbelievably fabulous!!! It was a true pleasure to meet him at the vape meet & I look forward to hanging out with him & his wife Peggy many more times!!!

br5495

Old Man Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2010
Liberty, Texas
Thanks jen for the Pm with the 25.00 gift cert winners. Maybe next time I can come and see this amazing BR CE2 mod that you can throw across a room and it stays intact :))))

If it lands wrong, sometimes the mouthpiece will come loose and it will loose some juice, heheh.

br5495

Old Man Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2010
Liberty, Texas
how about fillin in those of us who couldn't make it. sounds like interesting with mods flying through the air and all... :vapor:

Here are a few mods that I had there.

The only mod about this one is the mouthpiece. It fits the later type clearomizer with the thicker plastic tube. This mouthpiece fits over the rim of the ceramic cup and seals the tank, so the usual parts are not needed. All you do to fill it is pull it out, squirt some juice in from a bottle, then stick it back in and vape. Also, it is designed to eliminate condensation.

The tube will break if thrown across the table, so I didn't dare do that with this one, heheh.

Mouthpiece.jpg

This one looks a lot like some of my earlier mods, but everything inside has been updated. The LED inside is connected in parallel with the coil in hopes that it would reduce the power enough to reduce the vapor. It still consumes too much juice for me, so I consider the experiment a failure. The only parts inside that came from a C-E2 are the coil and wicks. Everything else is built from scratch.

If thrown across the table, the mouthpiece may loosen up enough to loose some juice.

MasterpieceII-R3.jpg

This one is Peggy's. It's a bit smaller and built for an eGo battery. She likes them stronger, so it has a hotter coil and her juice has more nicotine.

BlueeGo.jpg

Here is an older battery mod. I call it the Desktop Box, but some people refer to it as the Candlestick. It is made from a Radio Shack battery box, and uses four rechargeable AA batteries. Using different resistors, it provides up to 4.8 volts with a 2100 mAh rating. The guts in the tank have been revised from an earlier version.

When knocked off the kitchen counter top, it broke the metal threaded fitting in the tank. Didn't hurt the plastic, though.

DeskTopBox2.jpg

I had a couple others on the table, but they were about the same as the ones shown here. There were some more under the table in a box, but there wasn't time to bring them out.

Oh, one other thing. Don't tell Bad that I was there. He thinks I was still working down in the basement.

br5495

Old Man Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2010
Liberty, Texas
Br....what would a guy have to do to get one of those mouthpieces?? I have cheeto puffs and I am willing to trade
It would take a lot of cheeto puffs, heheh. It takes too much time and effort to machine and polish them. Best to convince a manufacturer to cast them in acrylic.

Last edited:

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
:party::offtopic::party:

slightly off topic but relevant nonetheless!!!!

it concerns br, the staunch supporter of the c2s - even if his are modded a bit, lol

br will celebrate his one year anniversary on ecf on 5-24-11. we do have a welcoming committee - see here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ussion/111512-pre-veteran-thread-110.html#top - to keep pre-vets company as they wait for their status to turn.
to honor their special day we'll let those pre-vets pick a theme and we change our avis to reflect that.
br has picked the peanuts gang for the 24th and i hope you will all join us in celebrating, lol!!!!

word of caution - br, naturally, will be snoopy so that one is out-of-bounds!
i hope to see the peanuts gang all over the forum on 5-24!!!!!:laugh:

Last edited:

br5495

Old Man Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2010
Liberty, Texas
:party::offtopic::party:

slightly off topic but relevant nonetheless!!!!

it concerns br, the staunch supporter of the c2s - even if his are modded a bit, lol

br will celebrate his one year anniversary on ecf on 5-24-11. we do have a welcoming committee - see here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ussion/111512-pre-veteran-thread-110.html#top - to keep pre-vets company as they wait for their status to turn.
to honor their special day we'll let those pre-vets pick a theme and we change our avis to reflect that.
br has picked the peanuts gang for the 24th and i hope you will all join us in celebrating, lol!!!!

word of caution - br, naturally, will be snoopy so that one is out-of-bounds!
i hope to see the peanuts gang all over the forum on 5-24!!!!!:laugh:

You're trying to create a traffic jam gal, but it ain't gonna work, heheh.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
Youll be playing with maximizers soon enough mr pops, you got mail coming. BRmod in full affect and works like a dream, no leaks , back to back vaping with tons of vapor, clean tasting, no burning, if you try to vape it dry you dnt get a bad taste because of the extra space, you still get flavor but just less flavor and then on the next drags it kicks back in, loving it, only thing they need to do is make the mouth peace tighter because it can be knocked off but i already have like 3 fixes for it that are a snap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread