The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

GotVapes.com GRAND OPENING! NOW!! FLüXomizer Clear CE2 Cartomizers Have Arrived - Incredible Pricing for ECF Members!

Discussion in 'MyVape' started by dannoman, Dec 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. dannoman

dannoman Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2010
    Sugar Land, Texas USA
    Hi Jonesy we have this in stock actually...

2. harmonic

harmonic Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 20, 2011
    Desoto, Mo
    I'm not sure thats reading the voltage drop just sounds like lower reading as the battery goes down. I have tested lots of my batteries in unregulated box mod and there is always more than a .1 drop when its fired. If the VOLT was a regulated pv then it would always show the same voltage so since it does not it must not be regulated. It sounds kinda like a unregulated 14500 or 10440 (I not know the size of it) with a volt meter when atty off inside a fancy candy shell. Melts in your mouth not in your hand.
    I don't have the pleasure of owning one of these fancy shiny things so I could mostly be talking out my butt. ;)
    :vapor:

3. pineappledan

pineappledan Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 20, 2011
    Dartmouth
    no it's not regulated. as you use it the voltage meter will read the current voltage that is being put out, not what's keeping the circuit closed so it doesn't matter what's on it, it'll tell you the status of the battery. a 2.0 ohm atty will read the same voltage when installed as no atty on at all. Just to be clear, the battery is not replaceable.

4. naviathan

naviathan Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 24, 2010
    Stella, NC
    Where? I couldn't find them on the site...

5. pineappledan

Feb 20, 2011
    Dartmouth
  6. naviathan

May 24, 2010
    Stella, NC
  7. pineappledan

Feb 20, 2011
    Dartmouth
    noproblem you gotta sniff around the ecig kits catagory. they also have minikits available. I'll try to do a short video review for ya in a few.

8. pineappledan

Feb 20, 2011
    Dartmouth
    sorry delay of game just got called into work but I'll try to have it up tonight.

9. naviathan

May 24, 2010
    Stella, NC
    That cool. I know about last minute work calls...no worries.

10. gotsteam?

gotsteam? Full Member Verified Member

Dec 19, 2010
    Alta Loma, SoCAL
    So I hop over to gotvapes.com from my newsletter and I'm perusing the gotvapes site and I find Joye 510 Dripomizer Cartomizer BLACK w/ Chrome Drip Tip 2.0 OHM. Then I read that it is now a one piece unit. Thats a bummer! no more free driptips! I was going to get a few of these so I could give em to a few fresh newbies that need a drip tip. Drip tips make vaping so personal, don't you think?

11. dannoman

Oct 22, 2010
    Sugar Land, Texas USA
    Our last order came in about half of them were one piece, when we reorder we are goign to try to get the old style back again...

12. gotsteam?

gotsteam? Full Member Verified Member

Dec 19, 2010
    Alta Loma, SoCAL
    Sounds great, thanks!

13. Sugarnspice

Sugarnspice Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 8, 2011
    Pacific,MO
    Hi
    never used a ce2 before-
    Just got my order ce2 fluxomizers-xl black 2.4-2.6 ohm
    I use a 900 mah ego 3.7 battery
    did I order the wrong ohm rating-can I use these?
    dying to try them-
    also I have read there is no primer fluid on the wick-is there anything I need to do prior to filling?
    any help would be great

Thanks
    Misha

14. br5495

br5495 Old Man Resting in Peace ECF Veteran

May 24, 2010
    Liberty, Texas
    Many people prefer this combination Misha, so go ahead and try them before you die, heheh.

To begin with, just follow the directions included in the box. Then if you have problems, come back here and tell us. Hopefully, you won't have enough different hints and preferences to totally confuse you.

15. Credo

Credo Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 28, 2011
    MS
    That's what I personally buy for my eGo batteries.
    I like a shorter hotter draw so the lower resistance ones are great for me.
    Also, I find that over the weeks the lower resistance ones last me longer on the eGo before replacing or trying to clean them up. When they start getting weak from age (carbon build up) on my eGo batteries, I can clean them up to nearly new, or just move them to one of my higher voltage batteries and keep using them a while longer.

If you find they're a little too hot for your tastes give the following a try:
    1. Use a longer drip tip to put some space between your mouth and the top-coil.
    2. Take shorter burns/puffs...more like a real ciggy. Longer drags/burns gives the coils more 'time' to get hot.

Chances are, you'll like them just fine on those eGo batteries.

16. dannoman

Oct 22, 2010
    Sugar Land, Texas USA
    Thanks boys for helpign her out...we often forget about this original GV thread when we were wee lil registered suppliers only :)

17. ancient11

ancient11 Full Member

Feb 17, 2012
    Georgia,USA
    Hmmm, last post Sept 2011
    Well I received my order in good shape and I appreciate you getting it out so fast.
    I really love my GOGO and the gogo to 510 adapter works really well. Do you have anymore gogo adapters? I cant get the web site to come up.
    thanks

18. Koman

Koman Moved On ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2010
    lv
    I wondered about gogo adapters as well...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.