Status
Not open for further replies.

Krispers

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Pennsylvania
Oh noooooo, those give away ships position, when you give away ships position you become a threat to national security,
when you become a threat to national security, you end up in Guantanamo Bay with a crazy cell mate named jahi.

Don't end up in Guantanamo Bay with a crazy cell mate named jahi.

Don't use a celly on USS Ship :)

soooooo how you find out any form of family urgency? you get snail mail? can I call in a bomb threat on your ship so they dock every time a 'bomb' drops lol I Morris code 'bomb dropped'

Adrena

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2011
Washington

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/outside/305561-whiskeys-threads-gone-again-3.html#post6383336

for a better understanding.....and everyone doesn't completely go all paranoid about the "new rules" Please read the above link....2 pages of posts....you don't have to go much past Old Soldiers.

IMO, knowing what limited info I have, 99.9% of what has been posted here in this thread is not falling into the taboo category. There were a few threads where some took it to a MAJOR extreme and that is what initiated the bulk of this. Essentially....if you wouldn't want your kid to see it in a magazine rack, don't post it. (and as I said the MAJORITY of what has been posted here falls into the safe rack category ;))

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
EVEN MOOOOORE CAKE RESET!!!!!

(Game started 6/8 @ 8:20am EDST)

As of 7:39pm EDST on Thursday 6/14
Let's have More Cake-- Round #23
Pick 5 numbers from 1601 to 2000

Check the board for available numbers:
Link to Gotvapes Game Board!
Colored cells are taken.

There will be one winning number chosen via Random.org at the end of the contest.
Prize: 1 Pack of Phoenix XL's, 1 Bottle of Juice(Bad's Choice!) and a Remote Controlled Helicopter!

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
A 'liked' post does not mean you've got that number (or that you yourself are even liked). The first person to pick a number gets that number whether it's marked on the board or not. When we 'Like' your picks that means one of the five helpers are marking them on the board. If there are any mistakes/conflicts, we will reply to your post. So check back a while after you pick to see if we noted any problems.

Please do not edit your pick posts. If someone already took your number, please wait for a helper to post the error. Please "Reply With Quote" to the helper's post with your new pick.

A helper will announce a new round of picks at random times, so check back often and keep track of what round you've already made picks in.

Rounds may last anywhere from 16 seconds to 36 hours based solely on our whim. There are no rules. Life is unfair. Good luck!

We call it a "reset" when we go into a new round. You still keep all of your previous picks. If you miss a round you do not get to back and make up picks. You can only make picks for the current round.

The game ends when the sheet is filled. We then announce the winning pick.

Theses aren't rules. They are guidance. And they may change at any time. Without prior notice. Maybe even without ensuing notice.

If you can't see the spreadsheet, here is a link to an alternate view of it. However, this view may be up to 5 minutes out of date, and you must refresh the page to see the most recent update.

Adrena

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2011
Washington
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/outside/305561-whiskeys-threads-gone-again-3.html#post6383336

for a better understanding.....and everyone doesn't completely go all paranoid about the "new rules" Please read the above link....2 pages of posts....you don't have to go much past Old Soldiers.

IMO, knowing what limited info I have, 99.9% of what has been posted here in this thread is not falling into the taboo category. There were a few threads where some took it to a MAJOR extreme and that is what initiated the bulk of this. Essentially....if you wouldn't want your kid to see it in a magazine rack, don't post it. (and as I said the MAJORITY of what has been posted here falls into the safe rack category ;))
She said "safe rack" hehe.... :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread