tongueouthead-1.jpg
turn off da webcams

bonniegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2009
South Jersey USA
Nita............I has to leave this wild party to put the little grandson to bed for school. The teachers doesn't like when he is late and I say ECF done it! Mabee I can say we was wild party for a monkey momma...............Nah, they won't buy dat eider.

Soooooooooooo no bed time storyin for me..............Happy first day of Birthday week! See ya on Day2!

((((((((((((HUGGIES))))))))))))))))))))depends too!

Last edited:

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Nita............I has to leave this wild party to put the little grandson to bed for school. The teachers doesn't like when he is late and I say ECF done it! Mabee I can say we was wild party for a monkey momma...............Nah, they won't buy dat eider.

Soooooooooooo no bed time storyin for me..............Happy first day of Birthday week! See ya on Day2!

((((((((((((HUGGIES))))))))))))))))))))depends too!
:laugh: nites Bonnies, Some ones will prolly lets ya know when deres a party :laugh: don't be worryins ober zits k ?

Well that is getting desperate!!!!!!!!! 8-o :laugh:
I KNOW ITS !! :facepalm:

FL Lori

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2012
Port St Lucie, Florida
Our adorable "stray" kittens (the stray is in quotation marks because hubby just can't understand that when you start taking them to the vet and giving them names like "Mr. Fluffybottoms", then they are no longer strays...they are just yours)

y2amezuh.jpg

They figure it out eventually. 5 years maximun. LOL You are my kinda gal!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread