GotVapes.com's Original: MEGA Contest, FUN & Features Thread 1 of 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokingRT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
YIPEE!!! Home at last
heh i would like that post but there aint nothing to like about what you said... hope you got good heat bro
reallycold.gif

Alright I have been patient ....that is enough playing from you....back to work

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
WOW!! thats just crazy to me that it's colder in florida then it is here in michigan!
I know it !! View attachment 71426 least it warmed up to 32° now @ 9:52am :blink: How does that song go ?...♪♪ We're havin a heat wave ♪♪ a tropical heat wave ♪♪ la la la :laugh: I fergits da words...sorry :smokie:

VapingTurtle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
The Reef just off the Florida coast
(Game started 12/30 @ 2:16pm)

As of 12:25am EST on Wednesday 1/4
Happy New Year's Game -- Round #8
Pick 4 numbers from 1 to 3000

Check the spreadsheet for available numbers:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Anmz_gORg_GfdFc4QkxJT1M2ZVpvLTVEN3lBWVF1LXc#gid=1
Colored cells are taken.

the prize will be one grand prize for new years and a secondary snack prize.

Secondary prize consist of 1 ego variable, 1 pack of sapphire and one vision giant

Grand Prize will be: 1 4 stage ego variable, 2 packs sapphire, 1 vortex pack, 1 turbine 2 pump, 1 vision extreme, 5 vision deux's, 1 on the town 510 kit with 2 ce2 deluxes, 3 juices of my choice

When we 'Like' your picks that means we (one of the four helpers) are marking them in the spreadsheet. If there are any mistakes/conflicts, we will reply to your post. So check back a while after you pick to see if we noted any problems.

Badkolo comes around every so often (no schedule) and announces a new round of picks, so check back often and keep track of what round you've already made picks in.

And check out the products new and old discussed in the GotVapes forum. Also, watch this thread for sneak previews!

Look at these!
Vision Stardust
Vision Stone
Cyclone eGo Vornado 3ml Tank system

VapingTurtle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
The Reef just off the Florida coast
Just stopped in to check on y'all before bunking down and realize these girls have got you completely under control, Turtle. Heaven knows no bounds! :)

(Replying to a post from last night...:unsure:)

Awww... You're my heaven and you're my bounds. I can't get beyond you, CJ. :blush:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Uhhhhh, I'm sick too. I'm just really thankful I'm not still smoking because I would still smoke even with a terrible case of bronchitis and fits of coughing. I even had to take this stuff called Tessalon Perle to numb my lungs and get breathing treatments and I still smoked! I hope everybody feels better soon :)!

LOVED - "Tessalon Perles". . . .

Not only stopped the cough - actually when I got/get bronchitis - it calms the diaphragh enough that I no longer "black-out" from coughing so hard to get the bad stuff up and out . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread