• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

GotVapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

RollandOfGilead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2012
Kingston, On, Canada
Has any of my fellow canadians ordered from these guys before? Any issues with shipping?

Now its nowhere near as long as Project guys Z atty Pro (fingers crossed for ya buddy). BUT tracking info isnt changing... AAARGH - how long does it need to sit in chicago!!!

{{First-Class Mail International - Processed through USPS Sort Facility - October 26, 2012, 10:42 am - CHICAGO, IL 60666}
-------------------------------------{Depart USPS Sort Facility - October 24, 2012 - NORTH HOUSTON, TX 77315}
-------------------------------------{Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility - October 23, 2012, 8:12 pm - NORTH HOUSTON, TX 77315}
-------------------------------------{Accepted at USPS Origin Sort Facility - October 23, 2012, 6:57 pm - SUGAR LAND, TX 77498}

Maybe I'm just anxious because of ProjectGuy's suffering. Or maybe this is going to be a new trend in shipping experience.

Last edited:

RollandOfGilead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2012
Kingston, On, Canada
If what I've read and experienced personally are any indication..... and if Chicago was its last stop before landing on Canadian soil, you won't get any more updates. The trail goes dead..... then, suddenly, oh Happy Day!!-- it just shows up at your door!

I hope your right... :nun:

RollandOfGilead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2012
Kingston, On, Canada
I hope you realize you have to switch to the CPC tracking site once it hits Cdn soil.... The USPS site will only track it until it leaves the country and after that, it will just notify you that it's been delivered (if you're lucky).

Yea, I get nothing on the canada post tracking. And actually called USPS because of the lack of DEPARTURE scan at chicago. They will open a case Blah blah i worked at a call center cases are to get you off the phone.

chagrin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Yea, I get nothing on the canada post tracking. And actually called USPS because of the lack of DEPARTURE scan at chicago. They will open a case Blah blah i worked at a call center cases are to get you off the phone.

I have seen the lack of a departure scan more than once and the package always shows up in a week or two. It should show up by the end of the week.

My last COV order was exactly the same;

October 15, 2012 09:43:00 JAMAICA, NY 11430 PROCESSED THROUGH USPS SORT FACILITY
October 9, 2012 22:36:00 TRENTON, NJ 08650 DEPART USPS SORT FACILITY
October 9, 2012 20:22:00 TRENTON, NJ 08650 PROCESSED THROUGH USPS SORT FACILITY
October 9, 2012 19:07:00 LAKEWOOD, NJ 08701 ORIGIN ACCEPTANCE

I'm guessing, as other posters said that is where it leaves the US, which doesn't explain the lack of departure scan, but it is common.

You should try China Airmail, it's 50/50 whether the site works and my one and only notice is that it left China and it's destination was Canada. I'm not sure why they even bother with "tracking". :p

Last edited:

tygertyger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2012
Fraser Valley, BC, Canada
You should try China Airmail, it's 50/50 whether the site works and my one and only notice is that it left China and it's destination was Canada. I'm not sure why they even bother with "tracking". :p

Agreed. The first time I got a tracking number that never tracked, I thought I'd been swindled..... then the stuff showed up in my mailbox in record time! It's a crap shoot with their tracking, but I've never had anything disappear into the void so far.

RollandOfGilead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2012
Kingston, On, Canada
Thanks for all the antianxiety support you guys 'n gals are awesome!....Aaaannnnnnndddd I'm sooooo sorry Projectguy....but it was in the mailbox when I got home!!!

Attachments

• IMG_5585.jpg
    IMG_5585.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_5589.jpg
    IMG_5589.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_5590.jpg
    IMG_5590.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

larktdl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Strathmore, AB
Thanks for all the antianxiety support you guys 'n gals are awesome!....Aaaannnnnnndddd I'm sooooo sorry Projectguy....but it was in the mailbox when I got home!!!

Please let us know how it works out with the Vision RBA. I was planning to get one ,,, the initial review by Busardo was thumbs up then he did update review and indicated that the units leaks. I am not spending $30.00 on something if it leaks ...

RollandOfGilead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2012
Kingston, On, Canada
Been away due to extreme PC malfunctioning... Will be at least a few more days till im where I need to be... But a quick update is in order...

The vision RBA vapes like a dream, I am so impressed with it. Clouds so thick my first few days with it I had to reign in the chain vaping cuz i was getting so much more per pull.

As far as the "leaking" is concerned. It depends on how you fill it, do it right and it won't leak a drop. It has to do with the airhole, which is very similar to the stardusts. If you drip straight down an upright stardust the liquid will go in the air hole and leak out the bottom - same thing with the eternity. IF you tilt it to a 45degree and then drip slowly it will not get into the airhole.

tygertyger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2012
Fraser Valley, BC, Canada
Been away due to extreme PC malfunctioning... Will be at least a few more days till im where I need to be... But a quick update is in order...

The vision RBA vapes like a dream, I am so impressed with it. Clouds so thick my first few days with it I had to reign in the chain vaping cuz i was getting so much more per pull.

As far as the "leaking" is concerned. It depends on how you fill it, do it right and it won't leak a drop. It has to do with the airhole, which is very similar to the stardusts. If you drip straight down an upright stardust the liquid will go in the air hole and leak out the bottom - same thing with the eternity. IF you tilt it to a 45degree and then drip slowly it will not get into the airhole.

Thanks for the info. I was eyeing these up for a "down-the-road" acquisition.

Projectguy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2012
Oakville, ON

Rolli

Sorry for what??? I am so stoked that you got you machine / device / thingmy ...... what is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread