• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Canada Customs and My Z ATTY Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kencalise

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Toronto
Got it yesterday!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks, Jacques!!!!!:toast::vapor:

IMG_1049.JPG

Projectguy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2012
Oakville, ON
What the... ?? You guys make it look like the zatty's are widely available :)

Congratulations and enjoy! Video review as well?

Read on some other thread that Zen got affected by the storm(s) and production is going to be delayed till next year.

Be interested to find out where you read that. It would be huge news as there are a lot of people waiting for all sorts of Zen products

gmypc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2012
GTA, ON
Be interested to find out where you read that. It would be huge news as there are a lot of people waiting for all sorts of Zen products

Not to familiar with the thread (too long) to find out who's who but I saw this post.

I won't speak for him, and I haven't spoken to him, but...
That is about the time the storm hit around here that caused power outages, plus he was and probably still is, moving house and shop to a new location.
That may have put him a little behind, but I don't know that.

Plus (can't find the thread now) another thread mentioned that provape was supposed to have them mid Nov. but pushed it back to Dec.

How did you get yours? Is there a 'watch' page to see when they are available? Saw some mention of facebook but not too keen on creating an account just for that.

Almost ready to get one, just wondering how hard and how long is it to get from the time I go 'That's it, it's ZEN time!!" to my door. (Barring your misadventures with customs)

Last edited:

Projectguy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2012
Oakville, ON
That thread is the "Zenfidels" thread for those who are Zen faithful / fanatics as I have become. I would suggest that there may be delays and I'll check with other Zenfidels but I haven't seen anything that would indicate a significant delay beyond a maybe a month.

As far as timing is concerned it is normally 6 to 10 business days using USPS. I've bought / won 4 Zenesis products from the USA and only the ZAP was held up and I think it was "luck of the draw". I'm trying to get a "sticky" going that will list our legal rights and how we can get stuff without fear of delay because there is NO LEGAL PROHIBITION AGAINST HARDWARE COMING IN FROM THE USA OR ANYWHERE ELSE. qrtu posted the recommended code given to him by his customs broker (it's too early Sunday morning for me to go look for it).

Not to familiar with the thread (too long) to find out who's who but I saw this post.

Plus (can't find the thread now) another thread mentioned that provape was supposed to have them mid Nov. but pushed it back to Dec.

How did you get yours? Is there a 'watch' page to see when they are available? Saw some mention of facebook but not too keen on creating an account just for that.

Almost ready to get one, just wondering how hard and how long is it to get from the time I go 'That's it, it's ZEN time!!" to my door. (Barring your misadventures with customs)

gmypc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2012
GTA, ON
Thanks for the info, Projectguy. Found another thread here which indicates 12/15.

Just to increase the odds, I put myself on the mailing list over at 310vapers for the 'u' model which I don't mind as well. Actually, that may be a better option - I can spread my spending by using it on my zmax first and then get the provari next year.

Thanks and get some sleep! (saw your 'sunday morning' video - lol)

Last edited:

Jetalito

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2010
Thamesville, Ontario, Canada
Great read, and really enjoyed videos. Had one shipment returned to China.No e liquid in shipment. Eventually got it, but had to pay for shipping again. Brought back memories of frustration with our system. Wish I had seen this thread, when dealing with them, had nothing illegal in my order. Would love to see more videos.

Projectguy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2012
Oakville, ON
I'm a little late but congrats on the purchase!

I'm currently stalking provape.com and electronicstix so I can hopefully buy a Z-atty pro and/or a Zenesis mini, cobalt or standard.

Tankx Tanks. You will never regret it. Not only a magnificent vape but a great investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread