• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Canada Customs and My Z ATTY Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kencalise

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Toronto
2012/11/14 18:04 MISSISSAUGA Item processed at postal facility
13:26 MISSISSAUGA International item released from Customs for processing by Canada Post
2012/09/28 11:19 MISSISSAUGA International item arrived in Canada and will be reviewed by Customs
2012/09/27 03:39 98272,USA International item mailed in origin country
2012/09/26 16:30 USSFOA,USA International item has left the origin country and is en route to Canada
16:29 USSFOA,USA International item processed in origin country

I might get it today!!!!!!:vapor:

Projectguy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2012
Oakville, ON
Beautiful pieces of work. (zatty and the knife!)
Not that I could afford one yet but I would also be upset if got one in the same condition that yours came in.

Hope you enjoy it and please do make another video!

Thanks I will post another of my first vape on the ZAP its "funny". Tomorrow, got to get to bed have to visit an FDR plant tomorrow.

This is an amazing community

tygertyger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2012
Fraser Valley, BC, Canada
Thanks so much for sharing Projectguy! I asked for photos and got a motion picture! woot woot!

First off, glad that while they did a bit of a number on your packaging, the atty wasn't damaged.

Secondly, your father is a heck of a craftsman. I was reminded of good ole'd Croc Dundee .... "that's not a knife..... THAT'S a knife!!!!"

Looking forward to the second installment :)

Projectguy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2012
Oakville, ON
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

in the context of you getting it :D

Lets see some clouds of vapour and you smiling while doing it :)

Ok here it is totally raw NO edits. I should have stopped it after the first pull but that would not have been the total truth of the "First vape".

MisterMike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Ok here it is totally raw NO edits. I should have stopped it after the first pull but that would not have been the total truth of the "First vape".

Good to see a vape and a smile.

Dumb question time: Did you line the airhole on the top cap up with your wick? The reason I ask is that I tried a little experiment and swung the airhole on my DID around so it was opposite my wick, and I experienced quite the same scenario--anemic vapour, but the throat-hit feels like it's left an exit wound in the back of your neck.

Last edited:

Projectguy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2012
Oakville, ON

Dumb question time: Did you line the airhole on the top cap up with your wick? The reason I ask is that I tried a little experiment and swung the airhole on my DID around so it was opposite my wick, and I experienced quite the same scenario--anemic vapour, but the throat-hit feels like it's left an exit wound in the back of your neck.

not a dumb question at all but an accurate observation one which I wish I had made a nano second before the second and third pull.

Audionut02

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2012
Hamilton
not a dumb question at all but an accurate observation one which I wish I had made a nano second before the second and third pull.

First off congrats. I've been quietly coming back to this thread and reading without comments. Is that called lurking??:p Very happy for you.

Great videos as well and look forward to more

shades

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2009
Perth, Ontario
Ok here it is totally raw NO edits. I should have stopped it after the first pull but that would not have been the total truth of the "First Vape".

HOLY SWEET MOTHER OF SQUIGGLIE DO!!!!

Some umm.. people I know have a phobia with needles and need their better half to tell them when it is gone in movies and TV shows! I was all alone and she was at work! err I mean this guy I know!

I will never own a zap!

Here is a link for the people like that guy I know with the impaling object passed :)

First vape Z Atty P.mov - YouTube

Ok now that he has calmed down :)

Thanks for sharing your experience, and yeah it looked like it hit like a mac truck, you made me smile from your win of the fight and watching the video

\m/...(-.-)...\m/ rock my friend rock on!

I swear the whole ordeal with the excitement at the beginning and then the horrible loss that stripped us all down emotionally and finally the heroic fight and success that built us emotionally back up!

You would think the way it played out this could be a Disney film ( ohhhh I hope they do it animated! )

chagrin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Toronto, Canada

Thank you ! It was hurting my brain trying to remember why the vapour production was so low and the throat hit was so harsh in the video. Pbusardo talks about this in his review @ about 19 minutes in, if the url time doesn't work; A PBusardo Review & Contest - The Z-Atty Pro - YouTube

HOLY SWEET MOTHER OF SQUIGGLIE DO!!!!

Some umm.. people I know have a phobia with needles and need their better half to tell them when it is gone in movies and TV shows! I was all alone and she was at work! err I mean this guy I know!

Muhahaha .. now we know you.. someone's weakness. *Does a google search for "needles" - just in case. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread