Not open for further replies.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
excuse me for being a noob, but how would I get one in the states?

Just order straight from vapourart. Shipping is faster then anything around here. Great c.s. .

http://www.vapourart.com/en/product-catalog/3

go to domovaporco.com. fast shipping and its here in the US

Compare the prices, then whoever works out cheaper - fetch it from them. V/A charges €15 for DHL, which lands up here in 3-days (flat and everytime!).

jasl90

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Personally, I'd pay a few extra bucks to go through Vapourart... If you buy through Domo customer service goes through Domo. If you buy through Vapourart, you get customer service from Perseas & Micos.

That's not a slam against Domo (I've never dealt with them), it simply VERY high praise for the folks at Vapourart.

I had a very minor issue with my LUX button and mentioned it in the GP thread. Perseas took care of the issue in a manner that could can only be described as "above and beyond". I'm very impressed and pleased.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Personally, I'd pay a few extra bucks to go through Vapourart... If you buy through Domo customer service goes through Domo. If you buy through Vapourart, you get customer service from Perseas & Micos.

That's not a slam against Domo (I've never dealt with them), it simply VERY high praise for the folks at Vapourart.

I had a very minor issue with my LUX button and mentioned it in the GP thread. Perseas took care of the issue in a manner that could can only be described as "above and beyond". I'm very impressed and pleased.

Very True. The surprising part is Vapour Art fixes 'user errors' as well :)... unearthly CS indeed !

repulsivesalvation

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Asheville, NC
Ah yes, I knew it was fare. Anyways, I cant stop lusting after this and it would be my first mech. I ordered an MPV the other day to replace my Ego and Im wishing I would have just put it towards the paps. Im new to the RBA thing and was thinking about doing the salt an pepper tank to begin and then checking out the RSST later. I get a little overwhelmed by the amount of issues people say they have with mechanicals and want to buy one where I can throw a battery in it and rock. Any tips or known issues with the paps? One last question, is the only difference between the lux and SS the battery tube?

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Ah yes, I knew it was fare. Anyways, I cant stop lusting after this and it would be my first mech. I ordered an MPV the other day to replace my Ego and Im wishing I would have just put it towards the paps. Im new to the RBA thing and was thinking about doing the salt an pepper tank to begin and then checking out the RSST later. I get a little overwhelmed by the amount of issues people say they have with mechanicals and want to buy one where I can throw a battery in it and rock. Any tips or known issues with the paps? One last question, is the only difference between the lux and SS the battery tube?

There r no issues with mech.mods. Where did u read that, if any? These r the surefire devices that'd stay with u even in the most untoward circumstances. I'm a mechanical mod guy, never owned anything else, and have never found any issues with any hi-end mech.mod.

Remember, it's wise to purchase the hi-end ones. Get one with has a locking mechanism (Paps series have), pop in the best batteries (IMRs or protected ICRs), load any nice atty -- and u r rocking!

The Lux is slightly better than the v2.5 SS, b'coz it has 24K Gold inside (over Silver!) for it's contacts. And the tube (Alu-Bronze) is the most conductive tube as of date... besides looking gorgeous!

If u r new into RBAs, do not get the SnP & Diver. The Diver is difficult to setup for a newbie. Get the RSST instead (better still -- the AC9) or an IGO-L (it's a dripper though). These two are the easiest to setup, cheap and vapes immensely well. Off course u could always buy the SnP and pop in a Boge Carto in it.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
going through this thread, and man, i hope they still have the lux or brushed 2.5 in stock by the end of the week. This mod is beautiful!

all your fault qorax! :p

Yes, it sure is :)
And also has the BEST mod switch to date, see my earlier post below:

This little thing has changed my life forever ...

Now I just can't enjoy / pick-up any other Mod ...
Kudos to the ingenuity of Perseas and his team at GP :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread