Ref: ECF Thread

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
I think mine shipped the other day. Pretty sure it is just an upgraded AGA-T2 though

I don't know if it'd perform as good as the Aga-T2 and the same quality finish, however the R/M rba does look slick. A nice topper for the LUX due to it's form-factor (straight-cut angles).

And I had always liked tinier glass vista on all metal, which is why I tend to use the RSST more. And the nicest part of this is it's glass portion is smaller than the RSST's.

BigCypress

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2010
RI
Mine just arrived. I think I'm in love. Nope...I'm in love.

It actually hits just a hair bit harder then my poldiac. It's so wittle! I actually got a kick out of how little the poldiac was compared to my provari. Now I have the lux & the poldiac feels like a light saber compared to it. I can't even imagine using my provari again.

Everything about it is top notch. So smooth.

What are those drip tips?

Horus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
They will be back in a while...so says the page

i just spent over an hour trying to order mine... now they say it'll be until next week from some false orders.
it wouldn't let me choose a shipping option, it kept saying you must choose shipping option in order to complete order but it gave me an autocalculated amount, not an option... i was like noooooooooo! anyway, back to the drawing board...

wyetterp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2012
Murrells Inlet, SC
What are those drip tips?

Drip tip designz. Shorty solid brass & Stainless core carbon fiber. ss2. What I really like about the carbon is it doesn't get hot when chain vaping. I'm still struggling with the price, but figure I might pick one up every once in while. I usually keep my buying to a minimum, but when I do buy try to get quality stuff that will last.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
What do you guys use to put your Paps in when you go out? This one's too nice to just stick in my pocket. I've got a bunch of leather cigarette cases saved on eBay... they seem to be the perfect size for carrying a single mod, along with a 5ml bottle of juice. Here are a few examples: ...

Hi NB, I went ahead and ordered this just now:

PRICE: $10 (peanuts!)
WHERE: eBay

Thanks for the tip once again :)

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Nice one there Idaho.
And did I mention that I had also ordered some earlier - and at 'peanuts' price as well?

1. $5.22, Where: Fasttech Kevlar 80D
2. $2.02, Where: Fasttech X-Power Nylon

Current Status:
June 1, 2013 12:50:11 AM EDT | Dear Qorax, Thank you for shopping at FastTech.com. We're pleased to tell you that order A05....... has shipped!

Vape Mail Received
Well, sort of...

Pouches came in. Took just 11-days. And they look beautiful at first sight... well crafted... appear way more expensive & quality product than what it's actually worth at Fasttech :) These guys r great!

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
This is how they look with the Gear

Perfect fit for the Paps. The wider one can easily take in the LUX, plus 2 x 18350 bats and a 10ml bottle or another Atty. While the longer one seems to be made for the Paps in 18650 mode. Has an elastic pouch in the side to hold another 18650 battery or an Atty or similar. And the flaps of both do close (I just kept them open for the picture).

And once again, the quality of the pouches is amazing. Very well made, strength wise as well as aesthetically. My size calculations were also correct, there were others in the Fasttech site, and I chose these based on what & how I wanted them to 'look' with my Mods. I thus satisfactorily recommend both to u folks :)

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Well, just received my 3rd GP Paps today...

View attachment 222454 - View attachment 222455 - View attachment 222456

The Paps v2.5 Brushed SS.
Now my Paps collection is complete... the Shiny SS v2.1, the Gold Lux v2.5 and the Matte SS v2.5.

FIRST IMPRESSIONS
I am floored. Awed:). Coming from the Lux I wasn't sure that the Brushed SS will hold as much charm... knew it'd be nice b'coz had been eyeing the images, but it'd be this nice? Didn't expect I guess. At hand, in physical - this is just gorgeous all over again. I always liked a 2-tone concept, thus the Lux - with it's gold body and polished SS caps - enticed me... and now this version - matte body with polished SS caps - is pure joy to hold. Amazing work there, ya Perseas, well done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread