Status
Not open for further replies.

RickCain

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Huntington Beach, CA
Good lord, I couldn't help myself and ordered a LUX version tonight. This mod looks so incredible and can't wait to get mine!

Do you guys recommend any replacement parts or are they good to go for a long time?

Also - anyone have the salt n pepper tank with a diver or killer? I don't see it comes polished (looks brushed) and not sure how it will look in real person. Kinda expensive to find out it doesn't look good on a LUX.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Good lord, I couldn't help myself and ordered a LUX version tonight. This mod looks so incredible and can't wait to get mine!

1.Do you guys recommend any replacement parts or are they good to go for a long time?

2.Also - anyone have the salt n pepper tank with a diver or killer? 3.I don't see it comes polished (looks brushed) and not sure how it will look in real person. 4.Kinda expensive to find out it doesn't look good on a LUX.

Hey, Congrats on ur purchase!

1. There's no replacement parts (or anything) needed. The GP Lux is an epitome of Hi-End Mech.Mod luxury. It's built to last u a lifetime!

2. Here's a pic of both:

3. It comes 'brushed' as stock. However, u may like to email Perseas (the modder) and request him for a 'polished' version. If his CNCs r free - he'd most likely oblige.

4. Per it's quality and vape experience it is the least expensive hi-end product out there. And hey, Perseas even fetches u a Diver, from another modder, and lets u have in one package, for offsetting ur additional shipping costs. How better can it get? And see the pic above once again for the love of ur vape!

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
I think the last question, what is the difference between the 22 and 23mm SnP? I assume one is 1mm wider but don't know which one I am looking at in the pictures on Domo's site. Vapourart is not working so I can't tell. It will be for a diver (when i can get one) and my existing killer.

Tank capacity wise both are the same. In fact, when stripped down both are the same too. It's only that the 23mm version has an additional end-caps set that fits over it - dropping to some length of the glass. While the 22mm one doesn't.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
would I need boge XL cartos for the SNP tank?

Hey, the SnP is a standard sized tank. It'd thus take Standard Cartos (35mm), not the XL ones (45mm). BTW, the SnP type (expensive) tanks are preferred for 'Divers', why would you purchase it for a normal carto?

digitals

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2013
Indiana
Hey, the SnP is a standard sized tank. It'd thus take Standard Cartos (35mm), not the XL ones (45mm). BTW, the SnP type (expensive) tanks are preferred for 'Divers', why would you purchase it for a normal carto?

Only issue with that is the Diver or Killer705 are impossible to come buy?

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
I received my Paps 2.5 ss yesterday, and have vaped it all day today. It's quickly becoming one of my favorite mods. Not as ornate as my Poldiacs; but it's a work horse. The switch operation is fantastic. I'll probably put a Kayfun Lite on it eventually. But for now, it has an RSST, which looks good.
IMG_0334.jpg

pokerplayer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Believe I will be ordering from VA on the next turn as well. Heard nothing but rave reviews on the Lux.

I have quite a few higher end mods and just recently got a Paps Lux 2.5.
I have to admit, the Paps switch and contacts are second to none in my opinion in terms of engineering, ease of use, and functionality.
That plus I like shiney things. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread