Grant's Vanilla Custard, when will it be back in stock??

Status
Not open for further replies.

nilavap

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2012
Illinois, USA
Probably kick myself for doing this...I found a unique and excellent vendor...last time I found a great vendor and shared, ended up not being able to even get the stuff anymore due to vendor closing up the store and shutting down when he reached full capacity...so I stopped using the vendor as I don't have the patience to wait. I hope that doesn't happen again but here goes...try Nicoticket They have something called Custard's Last Stand that is comparable/better than Grant's. That's all I'm saying bc really it isn't in my best interest to promote this vendor lol.

Just got a batch yesterday from my local vape shop in OC. Already half way through a 30ml bottle. It's a smooth, all-day vape and one of my favorites. Must try if you can get your hands on one.

grants-vanilla-custard-juice.jpg

If you're in Southern California, you can get them from Newport Vapor Room (NVP | Newport Vapor Room | Home) in Newport Beach.

Newportlocal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2013
Orange County,Calif.

Newportlocal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2013
Orange County,Calif.
Where did you get it from if you dont mind me asking?

NVP | Newport Vapor Room | Home
As a side note I have gone to most of the local vape shops around me, and wouldn't return to them. This place I would go to anytime. They were great. In fact I am looking forward to going there again.

Newportlocal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2013
Orange County,Calif.
Newport Vapor takes phone orders. I just ordered a couple of bottles, they have some more left, in case anyone is interested. I hope they don't hate me for the flood of calls they are about to get!

(And I abstained from being greedy and emptying out their supply)

Just an FYI they only have the zero nic right now. Unless you are handy with adding your own nic or want zero nic, but they are getting more in the next week or so. It has been shipped from UK already, but gets held up in customs for a little while. Anyway just thought I would add this info. They are a really great shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread