Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoranth

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2010
Baldwin, MI. USA
www.keepandshare.com
Not trying to make excuses for those who didn't like the TMF version (I loved it). But, take into consideration that some people who bought the "TMF's" have never set a mouse click in these forums. That being said, they have no idea of the family values we hold and camaraderie we share with each other. So they don't know where the TMF came from and why.

-Zor

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
I agree to that Major. Its not too late for that, I send the GGTS for engraving just today. I will send an email to the man with the laser to put "to my friend" at 50 of the GGTS's. :)

Now THAT is awesome! :w00t: Talk about a limited edition for sure. Thanks Imeo!

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
Not trying to make excuses for those who didn't like the TMF version (I loved it). But, take into consideration that some people who bought the "TMF's" have never set a mouse click in these forums. That being said, they have no idea of the family values we hold and camaraderie we share with each other. So they don't know where the TMF came from and why.

-Zor

Absolutely Zor and some simply like their gear unadorned. I think this way though, there will be at least a few that get the specially engraved ones that want it. Those who prefer not to have it will also be pleased. One of the rare times when you can please both sides of a viewpoint. :)

Necromancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Vapers Haven
The one more engraving on the side, the different way I used to shine them and the raising cost of steel at +30% made the GGTS a little more expensive eye. GGTS started at 220 euros, it went to 200, then 180 then 140 then 120. I had the ability to do it. But the circumstances demand to increase the price again. I always try to keep the costs down but this time was impossible. I want the best for GGTS and I pay huge amounts to make it just right. :)

Ah... those were the days.. I bought my GGTS when it was 200 euros :)

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
You finally let it out. Many thanks again Imeo.. One and all should cherish your name on it. I also would like one with TMF as an addition. Would gladly pay extra

Not a secret guys. After a USA friend's suggestion I will put "by Imeo" on the side.

Last edited by a moderator:

UKtarget

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
Wolverhampton
I agree to that Major. Its not too late for that, I send the GGTS for engraving just today. I will send an email to the man with the laser to put "to my friend" at 50 of the GGTS's. :)

Dont know how i missed this!!!!!

Have to get one of these for the collection are they going to be a separate run of 50 numbered 1-50?
I think this would make them a true collectors piece them if they were, nice to have collector pieces which would be good ;)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
You finally let it out. Many thanks again Imeo.. One and all should cherish your name on it. I also would like one with TMF as an addition. Would gladly pay extra

there will be no extra charge Dspin my good friend. Thanks a lot for telling me about your idea to put this extra engraving on this batch of GGTS:):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread