Status
Not open for further replies.

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
Dude,
No matter what you say I laugh and enjoy reading it...Whether I agree or diagree, I ALLWAYS grin when I read it...Im shocked you dont like 555???
Although I am not really a big RY4 fan either...Just to clarify, Greencig will still be providing some of their original recipes( Western, Oriental, Mint) for those in love with the old flavors...

But for those in love with Marlbro and 555 24mg? Nothing?

Luckily they work great in my 510! :)

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
I would NEVER leave you out Lotus!!! I sent the Lungs for the initial testing but the list WILL grow I assure you...There will DEFINITELY be 555 and MY Marlbro...Thats a definite..

Thanks Drew :D

I think I'll always like the 510, but the little things are such juice hogs!

The greencig has a lot of potential because it offers the possibility of much less refilling and leaving the house with just a few spare carts instead of bottles of liquid. May have to give them another try.

mpetva

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Virginia
ZZsmileys.gif
Happy Belated Birthday, Drew!
ZZsmileys.gif

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
Drew that is great news and i wish you luck. can someone help me as i am confused. Is Green cig that great of an e cig? is it more superior than the KR808 series? i am just asking a si dont know which to get. is Green cig and smoking everywhere the same thing? i wanted to ask this question for few days now but didnt know where to post so being Drew mentioned teh green cig i decided to post here. any info you can give me will be appreciated. again Drew i wish you luck with your juice in their carts. i will be buying from you. Thanks

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
i am just asking a si dont know which to get. is Green cig and smoking everywhere the same thing
Another fellow Floridian! Welcome to the board!
The green cig is NOT the same as smoking everywhere, the boog or the E-9 and they are not compatible.
From what I have read and have been told the new green cigs are superioir with the green cig carts and technology and Drew should be getting his new 220's in soon!
I also cannot wait to try the new lung carts and also the new greencarts.. they are my favorite carto's to vape hands down!
here is a link for you to look at and read:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...tte-reviews/44891-honest-greencig-review.html
Lori B

TheShaman

Oct 28, 2009
I'm really stoked that this pairing is going down. I absolutely love my KR808 but the carts definitely leave something to be desired...

The GreenCig carts are definitely, hands down, the best carts I've used in any model. TONS of vapor, super smooth, great draw... but IMO they taste like ...!

Can't wait to get some Drew juice in these things... I'll be a lifetime NHaler shopper at that point :p Any word on when we should expect them in and can I preorder?!

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
LOOKIE here!!!
GreenCig Cartomisers 5 Packs ALL High Strength(16Mg)
Western Tobacco is Back IN STOCK and Hello?? 12.50?!?! for a 5 pack! That is the same price or even lower than most vendors have the KR808's listed for.. I am soo happy! I am on these like GLUE!
I had to call and ask.. other flavors following soon!
Happy Dance!

Jessa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2009
Dallas, TX

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
Jessa i got your pm thanks also thanhks on the west tobacco reply.
so when you refill the greencig carts do you do 1 drop at a time thru where it screws in? i just took a whole greencig apart cleaned it dired it out refilled the inner cart with 15 drops put that back in topped off teh top with 3 more drops for a total of 18 drops. then hooked it up to GS batt. the taste was good BUT i noticed it gets little wet by where you screw it into the battery. i dont know if this is normal or what. i dont want to ruin the battery. any advice. Thanks

Cos

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
That is not normal cos.. that is too much for the greencig. I would take the cart off and let stand battery end up for a while.
I have modded this cart.. I drip on them and LOVE the way it preforms.. I am working on getting everyone that video I have been promising. I have been really sick for about week but feeling better and i hopw to have this video out this weekend. I am playing with a few things first.
You really dont even need to take cart apart I like just dripping a few drops through battery end at night usually 4-5 and then let it sit overnight or at least a few hours. You can tell how empty cart is usually by how fast it takes the juice in. Inever do more than 5 through the battery end though. Drewbacco taste like a dream on the choco carts! I am in Love!!

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
Hi Needvapor
Yes i read that post where you said you were going to make a video and i seen that mod you did also. i would love to drip on my greencig but i dont have a 501 or 901. is there a way i can drip on it right now. you said 15 drops is too much for GC. how much would you recommend. i am so glad you responded to my post been wanting to talk to you for some time. You know some tricks with the GC. i really love the GC also love KR808 but the GC is amazing. I also followed sharkyones hypo into the battery end and thats where i put like 10 drops in. but it started leaking when i put it down on both ends. I also took one apart and took all the guts out and cleaned it and then filled the inside cart with 15 drops of liquid and then put the clean filler back in. That worked pretty much ok but it was kinda wet a bit on both ends. got some liquid in my mouth. so that didnt work either. am i putting too many drops in like you say? if i dripped like you do and put 5 drops in how many cigs roughly can ya get outta that.
anyway any info you can tell me i will be greatly appreciated. This forum rocks so many talented people. So you mean you actually took out the GC inner cart and just drip now? please tell me how to do that.
thanks again and nice talking to you
Cos

alexprobb

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2009
Louisville, KY
Here's a switch for ya...I just spoke to Greenworld Technologies and they told me that they have made a decision to fill their cartomizers with MY liquid for me!!!!
I will be shipping around 5 liters of my Lung Liquids out tomorrow for the first run and then decide what other liquids to send...I am absolutely Psyched about this and have been sitting on pins and needles waiting for the final decision on this and couldn't be happier about this!!!!
Please use this thread for your thoughts and suggestions of flavors and strengths you would like to see...I will use this info to confer with Greenworld and I am sure they will stopping in to look and see what kind of feedback this will generate...Thanks for your patience and suggestions of this from all my great customers and Friends here on the ECF...
Drew
THC 36 mg:evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread