Greencig Anouncement

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaMulta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
T-Town Oklahoma
I just drip through the battery end roll.. I know its getting where it needs to be without pulling anything apart.. after what Drew said now I dont want to pull apart..
I do this very slowly and watch the juice suck into the cart. I only need 3-5 drops of Drew's juice to get them saturated and BAM Drew power!
I am SURE that if they are going to fill with Drew's juice.. It will taste even Better than they do currently!
Hap 555 is a Def!!! and Virginia.. I love that one also.

I just dropped 18 drops of Drews bomb vape Grape into a kr808 cart. I've been holding on too it :p GOOD STUFF I didn't want to run out of it with all the other E-Liquid I have had on hand.

youtubecommercial

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2009
Florida
Here's a look at my GC on my SB :)

Thought I would add I have 510 to 901 adapter and a 901 to 808 or GC adapter on the SB I also took off the mouth piece white cap and put a 901 whistle tip on .... a little info :)

MySB.jpg

Last edited:

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
Lotus, thanks for the video. I couldn't understand a word the dude said, but I got the idea! :lol: Just gotta get me a syringe.

Yes, too bad it's in German. Honestly, I think the syringe is too much trouble. With a little practice, it's just as easy to pull the cart out with one of Drew's dental picks and then you can see if you're adding the right amount of liquid. Or just drip the battery end.

Youtube--

Great looking setup you got there! :)

buttercrunch

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Oregon
an easier way (for me at least...) than messing with holes and syringes...pull off the white mouthpiece on the end, remove the little black ring gasket and scrape any excess glue off the sides of the carto tube. you will see the white cartridge in there..tap the open end of the tube on your table and the cartridge will come right out. refill the cart with yummy juice and re-insert it into the tube and replace mouthpiece (I use a 901 whistle tip). all done!
**when you re-insert the cart, put the rounded side against the little bundle of hair so it will wick properly.

Scottbee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Okauchee Lake, WI
OK... this is just too cool!

Recently I've been getting the itch to try the Geencig cartomizers on the 510 -> KR808D-1 adapter that I made. I've just been hearing too many good things about the Greencig carto, and I'm kinda on the fence about the KR808D-1 cartos.

But then when I went to buy some Greencig carts, I was disappointed with the initial offering of available flavors. This will change EVERYTHING!

Can't wait.

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
Drew,

This is quite wonderful news! As others have noted here, the best of both worlds: GreenCig cartomizers + Drew juice.

I think your High Voltage juice would be perfect for this: the intensity of those flavors boosting the mildness of the GreenCig cart.

I know that many folks here (and you, apparently) are from the planet sweet-tooth (as I put it). But don't forget those of us from the planet tobacco. Please ensure that at least one of the cartomizer flavor choices are tobacco flavored. My vote is Marlbro, but Virginia or Kent would be fine (I'm not a big 555 fan). And RY4 should make everyone happy (I experience it as tobacco and sweet-tooth).

IM(not so H)O

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Drew,

This is quite wonderful news! As others have noted here, the best of both worlds: GreenCig cartomizers + Drew juice.

I think your High Voltage juice would be perfect for this: the intensity of those flavors boosting the mildness of the GreenCig cart.

I know that many folks here (and you, apparently) are from the planet sweet-tooth (as I put it). But don't forget those of us from the planet tobacco. Please ensure that at least one of the cartomizer flavor choices are tobacco flavored. My vote is Marlbro, but Virginia or Kent would be fine (I'm not a big 555 fan). And RY4 should make everyone happy (I experience it as tobacco and sweet-tooth).

IM(not so H)O

Dude,
No matter what you say I laugh and enjoy reading it...Whether I agree or diagree, I ALLWAYS grin when I read it...Im shocked you dont like 555???
Although I am not really a big RY4 fan either...Just to clarify, Greencig will still be providing some of their original recipes( Western, Oriental, Mint) for those in love with the old flavors...

youtubecommercial

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2009
Florida
Its GREAT NEWS to me I almost always clean out the cartz and fill them with Drew's juice I just don't like the flavor of the prefilled in any cart I have tried thus far, but I do like the longevity of the carts and the plumbing amount of vapor and ease of carrying around in my purse no worries of a atty going out from the GCs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread