Not open for further replies.

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2009
NE Florida
"Now all we have to find is the correct fish hook to use, LOL!!"

Peaches, I use a pair of cuticle scissors. The kind with the pointy curved tip. It seems to work on all my carts, but I haven't tried it on the green cig ones yet.
Debby
I've found the cuticle scissors to work really well, but for those of you who may be fishermen who don't have cuticle scissors, the Sabiki rig (fish hook) which Drew mentioned may be an alternative. Not able to post link, so a 'google' image will get you there.
My husband tells me they can be found at Wal-Mart.

Peaches

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
I've found the cuticle scissors to work really well, but for those of you who may be fishermen who don't have cuticle scissors, the Sabiki rig (fish hook) which Drew mentioned may be an alternative. Not able to post link, so a 'google' image will get you there.
My husband tells me they can be found at Wal-Mart.

Is this it:
yhst-98884526134160_2056_6171331

I'm liking the cuticle scissors so I think I'll stick with that. :)

Last edited:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
You Girls are the Bomb...THATS IT the Sabiki rig LOLOLOLOL...The hook is super tiny...You girls are amazing! That is tooo funny...Tell your Husband the Stripers are hitting in NJ...Tried to post some pictures but apparently they are too big...Snuck out yesterday and got into a scholl of 30 to 40 pounders off the beach in Deal NJ...What a BLAST...That is a whole other addiction...Thanks Peaches and Flower....
Drew

Peaches

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
You Girls are the Bomb...THATS IT the Sabiki rig LOLOLOLOL...The hook is super tiny...You girls are amazing! That is tooo funny...Tell your Husband the Stripers are hitting in NJ...Tried to post some pictures but apparently they are too big...Snuck out yesterday and got into a scholl of 30 to 40 pounders off the beach in Deal NJ...What a BLAST...That is a whole other addiction...Thanks Peaches and Flower....
Drew
Drew, glad you got a little relaxation time to go fishing. Sounds like you really enjoyed it.
Anything we can do to help as we pride ourselves as being your biggest cheerleaders
3%20cheer.gif

Peaches

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
I want to be a cheerleader too... I mean a very manly cheerleader! Anyways, I can't say it enough, Drew's customer service is the best I have ever had. Peaches, I love your pom poms!
VapeAllDay, happy to have you neighbor. I also can't say enough about Drew's terrific customer service.
LOL, glad you enjoyed the pom poms :)

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2009
NE Florida
Drew, hubby has a sister in Delaware who owns a bait and tackle shop, so I called her, and she is sending me 5 different packs to see which one may do the trick......hubby can always use them when he goes fishing with our son.
I tell ya, this has become one informative and complimentary thread, but you deserve all the accolades, Drew, cause you are da bomb!!!

Peaches

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
What are you guys using the cuticle scissors for? To pull the mouthpiece or the cart out?
Lotus, I'm using the cuticle scissors for both. I pop off the mouthpiece with the scissors & then either stab a hole in the top of the cart to refill with a syringe OR I take the whole cart reservior out and fill it up with the e-liquid. I prefer to see how saturated the poly is so I mainly take the whole reservior/cart completely out.

I too like the Pom-Poms. Copied them from another website I visit :)

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
Thanks Peaches!

They work great for popping the mouthpiece off. I'm just filling with a syringe for now - a hot paperclip pops a little hole very nicely. I'm just filling when I'm sure it's getting dry and only adding .5 ml of liquid hoping to avoid clogging the atty.

These things seem to go and go until they start to clog. Even then they vape ok, but the draw gets too stiff. I don't like the fishy face :oops:

Peaches

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
Hey Peaches,
Was hoping to have some to put up this weekend, but the powers that be are not cooperating , so it looks like its gonna be plan B, which Im currently working on...But Ill have some as soon as I can...I do have some samplers almost ready though....:rolleyes:

Thanks Drew, plan B, o.k. LOL!! I know you're doing your very best & I'm hanging in there :)
Peaches

Peaches

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009

wegster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 10, 2009
    NC
    These guys (not amazon, hobby lobby) were awesome on shipping, had it in two days using 'slowest shipping possible.'

Oh, and umm, apparently the GC carts fit on the Janty Stick, according to someone in Janty Forum. But, it doesn't stick out very much. I know the J118 'whistel tips' can pop right into the end of a GC cart with the white disc removed...can't confirm it, and it seems the JS is *really* a 'revision 1' item right now, but..if someone were already getting a JS..

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread