Status
Not open for further replies.

banjo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2010
Rio Oso, CA
These prices are ridiculous.... I didn't think you could get atomizers anywhere near that price... and with a 6 month anything warranty. I'm skeptical, but how can I possibly say no.

Don't be skeptical. GreenHouse One is an excellent supplier. I have bought about 40 LR510 attys and 25 or so 510 regular attys from them, and have never had a problem, either with the attys or the service. I do, though, order at least 15 to 20 attys at a time so that the shipping charge balances out, and still gives me a good deal. The average shipping time to me here in Calif. is generally about 6-8 days.

Last edited:

Klute

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
Colorado Springs
I have just received my order from GH1 and very happy. I did a bulk order to goodies that should keep me going for a while. You have to be patient as the shipping time is a bit longer coming from China. But very happy and if you buy a bulk order, the shipping charges are worth it. Most vendors are going to charge you 5 bucks anyway... If you look at an extra 10 bucks.... buy a few packs of attys and you are still ahead...

pianoguy

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2009
Apple Valley, MN
I rinse mine out almost every night using a bulb syringe. Other folks say they never clean 'em, but I think the rinse keeps it tasting good. This particular one I de-wicked after a few days - it got a burnt taste, but was fine after I removed the wick.

I happen to like the draw and extra heat of the 306, but those GH1's are a bargain.

smitty727

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2010
Monroe NC
I ordered 15 of the 510 LR's from GH1 and they're just OK. Nothing special at all. Mine are all silver colored and I've had a lot of problems with moisture buildup on the outside of the atty while vaping my Riva. Vapor production is OK but throat hit is not too good. Previously I got all my 510 LR's from Vapor Junction and while I don't know who makes them I like them much better than the ones I got from GH1. The ones from Vapor Junction have a black body and gold colored threads. I'm always looking for something better is anyone has any suggestions. I like a strong throat hit with big clouds of vapor. Right now I'm waiting on arrival of a Mini Reo from reosmods and a Masterwork from southpawmodifications.com and I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas.
Smitty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread