Status
Not open for further replies.

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
Yah, they don't last as long as a Cisco...but I give them good cleaning in ISO 99% every couple days and they hit real good for a couple weeks....

Still inexpensive enough to be disposible if you get bulk.

this is true Mike. the price cant be beat. I hope they make them a little better. I loved the way the 901s hit but they didnt last me but maybe 3 days max.. then they would just die quickly.. lol

MikeDeason

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2010
Toronto
wow this thread is back from the dead.

Prolly a good thing cause i got some updates.

EM LR510' are more reliable...have had more than a few DOA GH1's

Will only be ordering EM510lr's from now on.

Have a bunch of Genuine Joye LR510's to compare and the EM's stack up.

GO CHINA!

oh yea and scre^ the GiantoFluxoClearoC2RoyalPainintheazz

Drip or Juicebox

Last edited:

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
I some GH1 510's and they were not good. Tim sent me some replacements and they were no better. They performed so poorly, I would not leave the house with them. Glad to read some people like them and have good results with them. I wish I could say the same, but I can't.

The company, Greenhouse One, was excellent to work with.
Happy vaping,
Paula

MikeDeason

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2010
Toronto
pkj, after some usage I am not that impresed w/the quality of GH1's...to many DOA's.

Best attys I've found are EM510LR's and if you want to spend a buck more grab the Puresmoker 510LR Joye's in bulk for a great price and atty.

I generally toss an atty after a couple days (heavy vaping) so price is an issue.

Ciscos are not worth it for me.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
hmm, nothing like a fresh new atty... a good one.
I love reg. joye attys with my VVs.
I like EM with my Phid, and I have a few paks of GH1's that are untried.. gulp.
I wonder if EM makes "regular" ... ?

can't see tossing them that frequently, I have a box i throw 'em in after a week or so of heavy use... planning on "cleaning"... I heard about a baking soda/vinegar "pop" method...
pkj, after some usage I am not that impresed w/the quality of GH1's...to many DOA's.

Best attys I've found are EM510LR's and if you want to spend a buck more grab the Puresmoker 510LR Joye's in bulk for a great price and atty.

I generally toss an atty after a couple days (heavy vaping) so price is an issue.

Ciscos are not worth it for me.

Chuck Gnarly

Verified Member
Feb 24, 2011
Victoria, BC
I got a GH1 order a week ago and the only LR 510 I've been using is holding up like a champ. I am a die-hard Cisco LR 306 fan, and I haven't used one since I got my LR 510's from GH1. I bought 10 of them, all bridged.

Obviously not sure how the remaining 9 will hold up, or if this one I'm using will last, but so far so good! Really really good. Better than the Joye LR 510's I used previously for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread