Griff's Leather Mod Holsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Griffin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Here is a comparison of the different size mods that I can now make this holster to fit. From left to right; Silver Bullet, Saber Touch, Buzz, and GLV2. This design should work for almost any tube mod with an upper side-mounted button that is recessed or doesn't protrude very far (BombShell, Chameleon, Joker, Precious, etc), or with a top-mounted button (GLV, Vapestack, Roughstack, etc).

flip01_group_500.jpg

I have some of each of these already made up and ready to ship.

Thanks for the suggestions on the box mod holsters - I'm working on those next and hope to have some patterns worked out and photos to post within the next week or two.

SmokingBullet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2010
Southern Utal
These are awesome and look extremely well made...this comes from someone who tools leather and knows what is involved to make high quality items such as these! Very nice job, well done and the quality shows through your work!
I am now offering for sale hand made leather holsters for mods. These heavy-duty holsters are crafted from the highest quality tooling leather and feature your choice of a sewn leather belt loop or steel spring clip. They come in black only (for now) and are made with a slotted flap that tucks into a band to hold your mod securely in place, with the atomizer or cartomizer, and drip tip attached.

The bottom of the holster is partially open so mods like the Silver Bullet, with a recessed switch, can also be stored in the holster upside-down, if you prefer. The open bottom also makes it easier to remove your mod, if the fit is a little snug at first, by pushing it up with your finger. (Please don't pull on your atomizer or cartomizer!) For this reason, you should order a holster of the correct size for your mod as smaller mods may slip through the opening.

flip01_500.jpg

I have a number of pre-made holsters in this style to fit the Silver Bullet, Saber Touch (with detailed caps), and Blue Lightning. Holsters for the Buzz and Goldrush mods are being made up now. I should be able to make one for almost any style of tube mod, given the dimensions (diameter, height, and button position), but those are the mods that I have on hand to test for a good fit, as of today.

In-stock holsters will ship within two business days; usually within 24 hours. I should be able to ship custom orders within 3-4 business days.

Holsters are priced at $25 with sewn leather belt loop or $30 with steel spring clip and prices include USPS First Class shipment and delivery confirmation within the US. Priority Shipping is available for an additional $3.00. Please contact me for other shipping rates. I can accept payment by PayPal (no mention of e-cigs) or USPS Postal Money Order.

Please send a PM to order or to inquire about a custom holster. If you would like to pay using PayPal, please include your email address and I will send you an invoice through their system.

I am working on a couple of other styles, including holsters for box mods, as well as some fancier tooling/stamping options and will update this thread as they are ready. A website is also under development, to simplify ordering, and I will post the address when it is completed and ECF-approved.

Scottitude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2010
Metro Detroit
scottitude.net
I received my GLV/top-button mod holster today and I'm quite impressed. Very well-made, high quality leather, heavy stitching, and the design is perfect in form and function. It's currently doubling as a desktop GLV holder.

Anyone who's ever wished there was a better way to carry their mod should jump on one of these bad boys.

Rosco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2010
KCMO:>)
That's what I am especially liking about mine. I can clip it to my jean pocket or belt, pull it off and vape, and clip it back on again. Real convenient to use and vape with.
I am loving this holster, and have gotten a few compliments from non vaping friends.:thumb:

added note; about the only time I take it out of the holster is to change batteries.

Last edited:

Griffin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
These are very nice.

Any chance of seeing one for REO's that are just a pocket with a hole cut out to squeeze the bottle? No top flap. You could vape without taking it out of the holster. I know I'd be in line for one for the Mini and the Grand.

I have been working on a design that should work for most box mods. Life got in the way of progress last week, but I will get back to it this week and will post some photos as soon as I have the pattern finalized.

The most promising design would allow for a holster with or without a snap flap.

Griffin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
anything for the provari yet? I need something because this this is a little heavy for just the shirt pocket.

The Flip Top model I already make should work for the ProVari - I would just need the measurements to put one together (diameter at widest point, overall length of the mod without atty, and distance from the bottom of the mod to the bottom of the button).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread