Mvgratz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2011
Alabama
Here's the REO Specs...

REO Measurements, Parts, & Terminology
The following dimensions are in inches, and the height includes the 1/4” juice reservoir (on the grand and mini metal) ...
and 5/16" juice cups (On the Woodvil and Mini Woodvil)

Grand:
=====
Height: 3-3/4"
Width: 1-11/16"
Depth: 15/16"

Mini:
=====
Height: 3-1/8"
Width: 1-1/2"
Depth: 5/8"

Woodvil:
=====
2 1/16" wide
4 1/4" tall
1 1/16" deep

Mini Woodvil:
=====
1 3/4" wide
3 3/8" tall (There is only 1 prototype of these out, so I am assuming they use the same 5/16" juice cup as the Woodvil)
7/8" deep

marcalbar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2009
Philippines
Here's the REO Specs...

The following dimensions are in inches, and the height includes the 1/4” juice reservoir (on the grand and mini metal) ...
and 5/16" juice cups (On the Woodvil and Mini Woodvil)

Grand:
=====
Height: 3-3/4"
Width: 1-11/16"
Depth: 15/16"

Mini:
=====

Woodvil:
=====
2 1/16" wide
4 1/4" tall
1 1/16" deep

Mini Woodvil:
=====
1 3/4" wide
3 3/8" tall (There is only 1 prototype of these out, so I am assuming they use the same 5/16" juice cup as the Woodvil)
7/8" deep

+1

Thanks Mike! :)

Marc

rebar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2011
iowa
Rio Mini:
=====

Thanks! The one part I don't know is the total height of the cannon drip tip on a LR306.

It wont be easy leaving the mini at home not having the pouch yet. But if I cant find that total height yet.. so be it.

Griffin. Just wondering. Do you make a mockup of the size with wood when you make a holster? Or add a bit to the actual dimensions because of the radius on the corners?
I worked custom one off sheet metal and we added length depending on the material thickness with bend allowances to get a accurate inside dimension.

Mvgratz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2011
Alabama
Thanks! The one part I don't know is the total height of the cannon drip tip on a LR306.

It wont be easy leaving the mini at home not having the pouch yet. But if I cant find that total height yet.. so be it.

Griffin. Just wondering. Do you make a mockup of the size with wood when you make a holster? Or add a bit to the actual dimensions because of the radius on the corners?
I worked custom one off sheet metal and we added length depending on the material thickness with bend allowances to get a accurate inside dimension.

The CherryVape Cannon Drip Tips are 1.5 inches long per the manufactors web site...
Cannon | Drip Tips | E- | Cigs | Cigarettes | Cisco 306 | Cherry Vape
The juice well on the reo mini is 1/4" deep, so I would venture the guess that the cannon dt will stick up 1 1/4" inches above the mini's height.
Making the total height of 4 3/8" inches... (3 1/8 + 1 1/4= 4 3/8") :)

Griffin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Now its summer -- and I really need something to hold my GGTSs with tanks, They don't go into pockets too well!!:laugh: Is this something you'll need dimesions on, also? They look very nice..........:thumb:

The GGTS might be problematic due to the position of the button - unless you think it would carry alright in an upside down position. Not sure if that would work with the tanks though...

If you think it would be ok, then yes, all I would need is the measurements.

Griffin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Here's the REO Specs...

Thanks Mvgratz, those measurements will be very helpful!

I would need to know the total height (with atty and tip) to get the flap the right length, especially with a snap closure.

I do make wooden forms both to get a good fit and to shape the leather. For tube mods it's easy - I have a wide selection of dowels that I just cut to the proper length. For box mods it takes a little more fiddling around, especially with my limited woodworking tools and ability. :laugh:

Mvgratz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2011
Alabama
The CherryVape Cannon Drip Tips are 1.5 inches long per the manufactors web site...
Cannon | Drip Tips | E- | Cigs | Cigarettes | Cisco 306 | Cherry Vape
The juice well on the reo mini is 1/4" deep, so I would venture the guess that the cannon dt will stick up 1 1/4" inches above the mini's height.
Making the total height of 4 3/8" inches... (3 1/8 + 1 1/4= 4 3/8") :)

Above is the total height of the reo mini w/drip tip that rebar was inquiring about.:)
I'd say 4 1/2" to be safe..

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
The GGTS might be problematic due to the position of the button - unless you think it would carry alright in an upside down position. Not sure if that would work with the tanks though...

If you think it would be ok, then yes, all I would need is the measurements.

The button is the locking kind, it won't fire until you unscrew it all the way.:thumbs: Therefore, that would not a problem, although I suppose it would need a slot down one side for the button to slide down; also, the newer versions have a lower-rise button. OK, will get on the dimesion thingy -- cool!:2cool:

Could you make a double???? Hold a 10440 mod on the side??? Wow, thinking too much, its late -- will pm you tomorrow!!!:)

Rosco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2010
KCMO:>)
I did make a ProVari holster but it was never paid for...still available if anyone wants it. I don't have a ProVari to test the fit, but it can be returned for a full refund if it doesn't meet expectations.

Gee...that sounds pretty low. They have you make a holster and then not pay for it.
They post amongst us.

Mine is perfect and is used continually.:thumb:

rebar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2011
iowa
Gee...that sounds pretty low.

That sure is low.

I finally received my Reo Mini. Even though I'm not to impressed with the door. I love how small it is and the a res keeps me going all day with one battery change.

The dimensions are 1 1/2" X 3/4" X 4 3/4" tall with a cannon drop-tip and LR306. Now that I know the dimensions I would like a holster with something secure to hold it in when riding my motorcycle and working.

rebar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2011
iowa
Any updates on one for the Reo Mini or grand?

Griffin wrote me that he wanted to think about it back on the 18th. Haven't heard anything back since. I found a old tool holster for tin snips which works ok and my tee shirt covers it at work so Im ok for the time being. But I still would like a custom holster.. Please?:vapor:

Griffin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sorry about that rebar - I do still have your Reo Mini holster on my list of things to try to put together. I've got one big project to (hopefully) finish this week, and then I might be able to get to some of these other mod holsters that folks have been asking about.

Just so everyone understands; if I don't reply to requests for holsters for specific mods right away, it's because the only way I know if I can make one is to try it, and that's a little tricky with mods I don't own. I have to get accurate measurements, then make a wooden form, then work up a pattern and then actually make a holster to ensure that the pattern is good, and it usually takes at least two tries to get it just right.

I figure it takes roughly four hours to get a basic pattern worked up, and then it takes about an hour and a half of actual work time to put one good holster together from the final pattern (plus six to eight hours of drying time). Then I have to sell two of the holsters just to cover the cost of materials involved in working up the pattern.

This is a fun hobby but it's not really a very good business model... :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread