Status
Not open for further replies.

NatureBoy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2010
Peterborough, ON, Canada
I've fallen a bit behind on things and need some time to get caught up and do some reorganizing, so I won't be taking any new orders for a while. I do still have the following holsters already made up and ready to ship for $24.95, including first class shipping within the US:

2x Buzz/GLV2 Flip Top Holster with Sewn Leather Belt Loop
1x Buzz/GLV2 Flip Top Holster with Steel Spring Clip
1x Buzz/GLV2 Flip Top Holster with Sewn Leather Belt Loop & Snap Closure

3x Silver Bullet/Omega Flip Top Holster with Sewn Leather Belt Loop
2x Silver Bullet/Omega Flip Top Holster with Steel Spring Clip
1x Silver Bullet/Omega Flip Top Holster with Sewn Leather Belt Loop & Snap Closure

2x Saber Touch (Detailed Caps) Flip Top Holster with Steel Spring Clip

I also have a few Open Top holsters available for $14.95. These are identical in construction to the Flip Top holsters above but without the flap and tuck band. The fit on these is tighter, to keep the mod in place. You will probably have to remove the Silver Bullet/Omega holster from your belt to get the mod out, but they should loosen up a bit with use. (This is not an issue with the Saber Touch version, though.)

3x Silver Bullet/Omega Open Top Holster with Steel Spring Clip
1x Silver Bullet/Omega Open Top Holster with Sew Leather Belt Loop
2x Saber Touch (Detailed Caps) Open Top Holster with Steel Spring Clip
1x Ali'i (or other 2" x 4" x 1 1/16" box mod with button on top) Open Top Holster with Steel Spring Clip

I'll update quantities as these sell out and will post again once I've gotten caught up and am ready to resume taking orders.

Are those open top holsters for $14.95 still available? I was wanting to order one for the Silver Bullet with the metal spring clip.. but on the website, they're showing as $24.95.

Landlord

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2011
Cleveland Ohio
I haven't sold any of the open top holsters yet and would like to get some feedback on them to make sure that they work for folks, so I can invoice you for one at $14.95 if you'd like - I'll drop you a PM for your info.

I'm in for a couple of them. If ok send me a pm and ill place order tomorrow. If not its ok too.. can't believe I havnt seen this yet!

marcalbar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2009
Philippines
Got my holsters last Saturday. Thanks Tim!

746c950a-1.jpg

0a7d0ce7-1.jpg

69eb5e39-1.jpg

e628b91d-1.jpg

69b6f172-1.jpg

fd03d86e-1.jpg

Rosco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2010
KCMO:>)
I'm in for a couple of them. If ok send me a pm and ill place order tomorrow. If not its ok too.. can't believe I havnt seen this yet!

I "sold" Bovinia on these and you will love it as well.
I use mine 24/7. My Buzz stays in it and only removed to change batteries. I can vape it very easily while in the holster just by turning my Buzz and having the button pointed to the side of the holster straps.
He does real nice leather work and I recommend Tims work to all. :thumbs:

I'm thinking about getting one for my insulin pump that I must wear 24/7 for the rest of my life.

kellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2009
Binghamton, NY
I gotta get one of these. I love the stamp on the flap. I got a pretty new Buzz Pro coming in purple. This will be prefect. I will be able to clip to my purse at work instead of fumbling thru the bottom for it :). Then when I order my Infinity Pro I will need one the that too. They really look beautiful. Is the a choice of stamps or no? I love the one you use just wondering.

Griffin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Griff, any progress on my GLV Supermini holster?

It's still on my list. As soon as the temperature in my work shed gets below 150 degrees I'll get a wooden form made up and then I can play around with some designs. The only design that has occurred to me so far, though, is pretty much the same as the photo you sent me of the case you don't like.

Griffin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I loaned my camera to a friend to take on vacation for 2 weeks soon as I get it back I will :) Gonna get a open top one Thurs for my Buzz pro when I get paid :) Do they have the stamp on them also? (luv that stamp). Is the price $14.95 still?

I don't have any Buzz-size open top holsters made up so I can put whatever stamp you want on one when I make it. The $14.95 price was only for holsters I already had made up and wanted to clear out so the price would be $24.95.

kellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2009
Binghamton, NY
I don't have any Buzz-size open top holsters made up so I can put whatever stamp you want on one when I make it. The $14.95 price was only for holsters I already had made up and wanted to clear out so the price would be $24.95.

That is great. What stamps are avaliable? Are there pics somewhere? The price is no problem it is a great product at a great price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread