Gus ESTIA : Unleash the Power√

Status
Not open for further replies.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
I've been thinking about changing mine to 510 for a while now. How do you like it roxy? I might have to order a couple of kits and 2 of those straight clear tanks.

I found my Lord uncomfortable due to my arthritis and it sure doesn't hurt to give 3 coils some extra oomph using a regulated mod. I think its a better vape regulated. So I'm glad I did it. I have some attys I prefer on mechs (both Phenom Lites and both Eviva-ts I'm running on mechs and like them that way).

The Estia really came to life though and I'll probably never use my hybrid connector again.

Grrrr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2013
San Francisco via Manchester U.K.
I found my Lord uncomfortable due to my arthritis and it sure doesn't hurt to give 3 coils some extra oomph using a regulated mod. I think its a better vape regulated. So I'm glad I did it. I have some attys I prefer on mechs (both Phenom Lites and both Eviva-ts I'm running on mechs and like them that way).

The Estia really came to life though and I'll probably never use my hybrid connector again.

Thanks, that's some good info. Next time I order I'm going to grab 2 of them with straight clear tanks to match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread