Not open for further replies.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
This one is 18mm. Pairing it with the Mini Buddha. I ordered a 17mm as well, but they still don't have it in stock. Hoping I don't have to cancel and order a different one, as I chose colors the authentic hasn't been made in.
I'm not aware of any 18mm mods :confused:

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
The List as of Now ;)
24onbc4.jpg

1) QORAX.................................................# 001
2) SONIA BOURDAIS....................................# 002 mgp
3) CEDRIC LOTH........................................# 003 mgp
4) PHIL QUATRE-VINGT...............................# 004 mgp
5) SEBASTIEN LEROUX.................................# 005 mgp
6) KEVIN PEDURANT...................................# 006 mgp
7) JEROME BERTHE....................................# 007 mgp
8) CHRISTOPHE CIC....................................# 008 mgp
9) CHRISTOPHE PIOTIN...............................# 009 mgp
10) MARC HAMILTON DE OLIVEIRA.................# 010 mgp
11) DONNY...............................................# 011 (ECF)
12) PASCAL VACHER...................................# 012 mgp
13) LUDOVIC LOGEAIS.................................# 021 mgp
14) NOBUAKI OBOKATA...............................# 014 (JAPAN)
15) BENOIT GILIS.......................................# 015 mgp
16) JEAN MARIE DUSSARTRE........................# 016 mgp
17) Grrrr................................................# 017 (ECF)
18) ANTHONY TYPHON...............................# 018 mgp
19) WARREN ECKSTEIN...............................# 019 (ECF)
20) MAKOTO UCHIDA.................................# 020 (JAPAN)
21) BODHI SATTVA....................................# 021 mgp
22) MASAHIKO KOJIMA...............................# 022 (JAPAN )
23) GUY BUISINE......................................# 023 mgp
24) THOMAS BAGUES................................# 024 (FRANCE)
25) NAOKI KATO......................................# 025 (JAPAN)
26) THIERRY SIMON.................................# 026 mgp
27) OLIVIER SERRE..................................# 027 mgp
28) RAPHAEL GOETSCHY..........................# 028 mgp
29) TAKAKAZU MAEHAMA.........................#29 (JAPAN)
30)
31) MTek............................................. # 031 (ECF)
32)
33) Koji Begin koji matsumoto (sugimura)....# 033 (JAPAN )
34) ERIC TEISSEDRE................................# 034 mgp
35)
36) LESTER NG.......................................# 036
37)
38) NORIHIRO TAKAGUTI.........................# 038 (JAPAN)
39) JERRY MINJAREZ...............................# 039
40) OLIVIER PLANE.................................# 040 mgp

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Ok, folks, would like your input. My Estia has been running great on my sx mini s class for months until a few days ago. Then the vape started going in and out, and the resistance was moving around. It was time to recoil anyway. I took the Estia apart, checked everything and recoiled. Same problems. I then thought it was the mod. However, the mod is working fine with my other attys.

So I put the Estia on my sx mini m class, and same problems.

The Estia will work perfectly on: both Sigelei 100Ws, Sig 50W and sx300 mod. None of my other regulated mods really have the power to run it so I didn't bother trying it on them. At the moment its on one of the 100Ws.

Does anyone have any ideas for me? Weird they were a good match for so long and now the Estia doesn't like either sx mini, but both sx minis like all my other attys. And believe me, I've switched tons of attys and mods around here trying to troubleshoot.

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
Ok, folks, would like your input. My Estia has been running great on my sx mini s class for months until a few days ago. Then the vape started going in and out, and the resistance was moving around. It was time to recoil anyway. I took the Estia apart, checked everything and recoiled. Same problems. I then thought it was the mod. However, the mod is working fine with my other attys.

So I put the Estia on my sx mini m class, and same problems.

The Estia will work perfectly on: both Sigelei 100Ws, Sig 50W and sx300 mod. None of my other regulated mods really have the power to run it so I didn't bother trying it on them. At the moment its on one of the 100Ws.

Does anyone have any ideas for me? Weird they were a good match for so long and now the Estia doesn't like either sx mini, but both sx minis like all my other attys. And believe me, I've switched tons of attys and mods around here trying to troubleshoot.
Have you accidentally switched the power modes on the minis? Probably not, but all I can think of off the top of my head.

THE WGU CLUB
Card Carrying Member/Co-Founder

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Have you accidentally switched the power modes on the minis? Probably not, but all I can think of off the top of my head.

THE WGU CLUB

Nope. I had to change the m class for it. And I tried several other attys on both minis so those settings got quite the workout.

The 510 pins on the minis aren't stuck. And I always screw on the attys first and then put in the battery.

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
No one has any suggestions about why my Estia is divorcing my sx mini in favor of the Sigelei?
Siegeli has infected it with "vaprus" (that's a cross between vape and virus). The Siegeli, of course, is immune to this "vaprus".

That's all I can think of, lol, sorry.

You say Estia works elsewhere and everything else works on the Minis, so yeah, I got no idea. Must be some sort of connection issue, only between the Estia and Minis, I guess.

THE WGU CLUB

Reactions: roxynoodle

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
I know, its like paranormal vapetivity. I'm mad about it, lol, because the Estia and sx mini were an elegant pair. And I loved the powerful mode for it.

So now I'm debating buying an sx350 mini chip and making a new mod just for the Estia, or just buying another Sigelei.
I'm really liking this right now for $65

24fba04da98c2370078f01934fdba121.jpg

Temp control (I know you don't like nickel though, of course you could always use To), dual 18650s, plenty of watts, looks pretty darn good, and man, it feels great in hand. I was blown away when the IPV4 arrived yesterday, here is a size comparison to a Mini (sorry, M-Class is in other room and I got an Ethel on my lap, but they are the exact same size anyways)

061d9d3815f3601fc3a3a6925ce3fc86.jpg

For the price its hard to beat. I ordered from Wake and Vape (about 4/5 of us cancelled with VapeNW for various reasons and ordered through them). No tax if out of CA, just shipping. Pretty much the best price out there right now, and you get a free vape sock (it's pretty cool, lol). We bought them out, but they have more coming in stock. It's $70 on preorder right now (it was $75 and there is a $10 coupon code for the IPV4, not sure if it's still good, but it might be).

Just thought I'd chime in with that, very very hard to beat for the price.

THE WGU CLUB

Last edited:

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
It is. How do feel about the build quality? I have an old ipv1 that's been a workhorse, but was not impressed with my ipv mini. At least the Sigeleis are built like tanks, but certainly not elegant, lol! I do admit the Estia benefits from dual batteries.

I've also thought about buying something cheap with a c frame (Vapmod maybe) and rebuilding it with a good chip, 510 and wiring. Wish the Pyra was up to the task, but 30W and light components, its really not.

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
It is. How do feel about the build quality? I have an old ipv1 that's been a workhorse, but was not impressed with my ipv mini. At least the Sigeleis are built like tanks, but certainly not elegant, lol! I do admit the Estia benefits from dual batteries.

I've also thought about buying something cheap with a c frame (Vapmod maybe) and rebuilding it with a good chip, 510 and wiring. Wish the Pyra was up to the task, but 30W and light components, its really not.
Build quality seems just fine to me, especially considering the price of admission. Some places are selling the IPV4 for $80 - $100, and I think if it's retail everywhere was in that range, it would still be worth it.

It's got the bad .... YiHi SX330 V4S in, and a firmware update is supposedly coming soon to increase its watts from 100 to 120 (lol, I know neither of is will ever touch that, but I like the fact that they update their firmware after launch).

The taco shell goes on and pulls off very easily for swapping batteries, and its a really soft, comfy, grippy material that feels really nice in the hand.

Also, as you can see in the pics, it's not a whole lot bigger than the Mini considering its a dual battery device.

THE WGU CLUB

Reactions: roxynoodle
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread