• Single, Dual, or U-Wick Enabled
    • 1/2inch (12.7mm) Center to Center for Easy U-Wicks
    • 3/32inch (2.38mm) Fill Hole

• Holds a 26650 Battery for Extended Use
  • Gold Plated Brass Contacts
  • Fully Anodized Aluminum with Laser Engraving
  • Retail Price: $199
  • Expected availability by Oct. 2013

This thing looks pretty nice. Apparently, they are all going to be black anodized aluminum. I was lucky enough to get a preorder in and am pretty excited to get it. It is definitely beefy, but that is what drew me to it. What are some thoughts on it? I searched several times and did not see anything about this hybrid mod posted here before, so hopefully I am not creating dupe threads.

Ben Pellett

Unresolved Status
Apr 16, 2013
Illinois, USA
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Ben Pellett

Unresolved Status
Apr 16, 2013
Illinois, USA
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
In the land of no hills and red dirt
The John Holmes model PV

Back in my early days of vaping, Enrico-an italian friend of mine-publicly chided me about my mods. "I don't understand, man. You've got all these different tubes, and they've all got different dumb names."

Not wanting to back down from a challenge, and instantly knowing I had a golden opportunity, I replied that different mods have different attributes and different personalities, and ergo, different names. Pulling a Precise plus 18350 out of my left inside jacket pocket, I told him it was called the Enrico. Then pulling out a GGTS with expansion tube carrying two stacked 18650's out of my right pocket, I told him that was called the Clyde.:headbang:

He never talked crap on my mods after that.

Looking forward to trying one after seeing the prototype at the OKC Vapers meeting last month. Think they'll be putting up a couple of instructional videos in the while.

henbone11

Verified Member
Feb 4, 2011
Indy
I was hoping the first run would be ready this month, but it's not looking like that will happen. He just stated on Facebook recently that he saw pics of the test anodizing and they look great. I just want it already. Pretty sure it's common knowledge by now (mentioned numerous times on their Facebook pages), that there was a private list a couple of months ago. I was lucky enough to get on, so I've been playing the waiting game for a while. I am usually pretty patient, but waiting for this is testing that. Of all of the exposure this has had at vape meets, I am really surprised there aren't more pictures/videos of it. They also mentioned that they have a retailer in mind, but I don't think they have mentioned who yet. Pretty sure it will be in Tulsa.

Zeroescence

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
Cali
I was hoping the first run would be ready this month, but it's not looking like that will happen. He just stated on Facebook recently that he saw pics of the test anodizing and they look great. I just want it already. Pretty sure it's common knowledge by now (mentioned numerous times on their Facebook pages), that there was a private list a couple of months ago. I was lucky enough to get on, so I've been playing the waiting game for a while. I am usually pretty patient, but waiting for this is testing that. Of all of the exposure this has had at vape meets, I am really surprised there aren't more pictures/videos of it. They also mentioned that they have a retailer in mind, but I don't think they have mentioned who yet. Pretty sure it will be in Tulsa.

Wish I could have got on some list. I hope they have more than the ones that were pre sold. I set $250 bucks to the side for this mod about 2 months ago. I'm getting antsy also.

henbone11

Verified Member
Feb 4, 2011
Indy
From what one of the makers has told me, they will definitely be selling these in the open. I guess the list was just for the first run, which I generally try to avoid with anything. First runs are generally full of problems, but I had to have this. Just got a Panzer to hold me over til the H.A.M. shows up. I hope it's not too far into November when these start shipping.

Zeroescence

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
Cali
From what one of the makers has told me, they will definitely be selling these in the open. I guess the list was just for the first run, which I generally try to avoid with anything. First runs are generally full of problems, but I had to have this. Just got a Panzer to hold me over til the H.A.M. shows up. I hope it's not too far into November when these start shipping.

Check this out:

http://.........blogspot.com/2013/10/rollout-ham-hybrid-26650-aluminum-and.html?m=1

henbone11

Verified Member
Feb 4, 2011
Indy
Well, here we are, mid-November and not even the slightest clue as to when these are going to ship. Plenty of updates for the more expensive, and NEWER, version...but for the 100, or so, of us that have been paid up for months on the first run, nothing. These guys seem like good dudes, but I don't think I would ever do business with them again. You ask for any sort of update, you simply get ignored. You ask how you can give them more money and you get relatively quick responses. lol Such is life I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread