The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Halloween E-juice?

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by RocketPants, Sep 19, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. RocketPants

RocketPants Full Member

Jun 20, 2013
    Houston, TX
    Hey all!
    My girlfriend and I are nuts about Halloween, and with the holiday coming up I've been doing some digging here and elsewhere looking for a Halloween themed juice, but I'm not really finding much. She's brand new to the world of vaping, and I thought it'd be cool to include Halloween in her vaping journey in some way to introduce her to other flavors. Has anyone come across a juice they would describe as "Halloween-ish"? Not autumn dish type of flavors, more along the lines of something that would remind you of trick or treating, or a tasty juice you could strangely see being named "Zombie Blood". At first I was thinking something of a tart exotic fruit flavor mixed with something heavy (thick maple, maybe?). Even just a few ingredient ideas to mix would be helpful.
    I'm curious to see what yall come up with!

2. Ken_A

Ken_A Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 13, 2013
    Florida
    You could make pumpkin juice.
    Maybe get some dragon blood somewhere.

3. LeftHandBlack

LeftHandBlack Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 17, 2013
    Brighton Co
    Im sure there are plenty of candy flavors out there for your trick or treat vaping. As far as holiday specific I have talked to my local vape shops and all they have planned is eggnog and candy cane christmas flavors but not a definite.

4. suspectK

suspectK Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 7, 2013
    Alabummer
    Yeah, where's the fine quality candy-corn juice at?

5. tnash

tnash Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 29, 2012
    US
    MBV has some. Don't know how good it is though.

6. jefsview

jefsview Vaping Master ECF Veteran

May 2, 2013
    Crete, Il
    carmella from Mountain Oak Vapor -- caramel apple reviewed as excellent.

7. SublimeDom

SublimeDom Full Member Verified Member

Apr 14, 2013
    Gurnee, IL
    Zombie Apocalypse( one of my absolute favorite eliquids) and pumpkin tumbler from Alice in vapeland. I have not tried but they offer venom and blood venom at black widow vapor, their website looks interesting.

8. BornFlemish

BornFlemish Full Member

Aug 22, 2013
    United States
    I actually saw Candy Corn flavor at Mt. Baker Vapor. :2cool:

9. Butters78

Butters78 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I proposed to my wife on Halloween on a whim so it's special to us.

10. williebb123

williebb123 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

now butters everybody knows your not married lol :D

11. RocketPants

RocketPants Full Member

Jun 20, 2013
    Houston, TX
    I thought about candy corn too, but that seems to be a flavor that could be either perfect, or a horrible chemical taste. Has anyone tried the candy corn from MBV?
    And I'll check out Zombie Apocalypse and Black Widow Vapor, those sound to be more of what I'm looking for.

12. CreepyLady

CreepyLady Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2013
    Salem, MA, USA
    Okay - GoodLifeVapor has black blue and bloody and zombie blood .... hope it helps :)

13. HeadInClouds

HeadInClouds Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 2, 2013
    How about the "ecto-" flavors. I haven't tried the sampler I got; it smells like very sweet lemon/lime. If it makes lots of vapor, I suppose it will look like ecto-plasm.

14. RocketPants

RocketPants Full Member

Jun 20, 2013
    Houston, TX
    Cool, I've got a list of a few pre-mixed flavors and vendors to check out. Now does anyone have an idea of what individual flavors to mix? ECBlends looks like it has a pretty good "wizard" system for choosing up to four flavors (I think) to mix.

15. volume control

volume control Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 2, 2012
    Mass
    Pumpkin Pie from WordupEcig.com =) lol

16. dustcosta

dustcosta Full Member

Just got the Candy Corn for MBV and its pretty good.

17. AngiBe

AngiBe Vapeaholic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2013
    Indy, IN
    I'd have to say Halo's Midnight Apple...

18. Barbara21

Barbara21 Moved On

May 21, 2013
    Greenville, SC, USA
    Vapealicious has one called 'Haunted'. (I bought it for Halloween but I have to admit it's not really my cup of tea.)

DarkestDayVapors has a 'horror' theme (and delicious juices). My absolute favorite juice is 'Vampire's Kiss'. It's billed as strawberry and...uh...something but it doesn't taste like it at all. (I know, strange, but their juices are hard to describe. Very complex, not straight-forward.) Anyway, I'm decorating a plain black ego so that it looks like it has blood dripping down (a homage to the German musical 'Dance of the Vampires') and will use it to vape 'Vampire's Blood' on Halloween!!

(And don't anyone mention the American musical 'Dance of the Vampires' which was a simply horrible version of the German one. 'Tanz' (German for 'Dance') fans try to forget it ever existed. :) )

19. cmdebrecht

cmdebrecht Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2013
    Saint Louis, Missouri
    Just checked out this website and it may give me nightmares. Many Halloween appropriate juice flavors there!:ohmy:

20. CaliforniaGirl

CaliforniaGirl Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 5, 2013
    Los Angeles, CA
    I always associate apples with the fall and with Halloween so if it were me, I'd go for a crisp/tangy apple flavor. I don't have a specific one in mind for you, sorry. However this thread has inspired me, I might just look for one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.