Halo New-Pure e-liquid Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

baldie250

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2009
Rockford IL
Fantastic all around experience. Halo has a well set up website that is easy to navigate. Order processing and delivery times were excellent (4 days from start to receipt of product). Jay is very courteous and responded to my inquiries, with solutions, in less that 24 hours! The product comes in a great quality blue glass bottle that has an excellent dropper.

Taste: 10/10 :thumbs:
New-pure is an outstanding vape. It has the smoothest menthol blend I have experienced thus far. In addition, the liquid has a mild vanilla flavor that works well with the overall blend. I have to give it to Jay, this is the best blend I have tasted. There are no overpowering aspects of this menthol! I have tried quite a few menthol blends and none can compare with this one!

Vapor Production: 10/10
Produces excellent vapor! I am very satisfied with the large plume of vapor I experience with every hit!

Throat Hit: 7/10 on KR808 and 9/10 on PT
Very satisfying here as well. This is a great all day vape! Great throat hit, without the bite!

Jay has hit a homerun with New-Pure. It has definitely become my permanent menthol e-liquid!:cool::cool:

Remie

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2009
Florida
Fantastic all around experience. Halo has a well set up website that is easy to navigate. Order processing and delivery times were excellent (4 days from start to receipt of product). Jay is very courteous and responded to my inquiries, with solutions, in less that 24 hours! The product comes in a great quality blue glass bottle that has an excellent dropper.

Taste: 10/10 :thumbs:
New-pure is an outstanding vape. It has the smoothest menthol blend I have experienced thus far. In addition, the liquid has a mild vanilla flavor that works well with the overall blend. I have to give it to Jay, this is the best blend I have tasted. There are no overpowering aspects of this menthol! I have tried quite a few menthol blends and none can compare with this one!

Vapor Production: 10/10
Produces excellent vapor! I am very satisfied with the large plume of vapor I experience with every hit!

Throat Hit: 7/10 on KR808 and 9/10 on PT
Very satisfying here as well. This is a great all day vape! Great throat hit, without the bite!

Jay has hit a homerun with New-Pure. It has definitely become my permanent menthol e-liquid!:cool::cool:

Thanks for this review! I just placed my first order with Halo and I can't wait to have a solid menthol e-juice!

I'm brand new, (6 days vaping - 5 days analog free) and a die hard menthol smoker. Newport Light 100's - for more years than I care to think about.

Admittedly, I haven't tried a lot of e-juices, but I did order some sample size flavors, enough to know that I really like a menthol kick to my vape.

The 3ml Eco Pure menthol I ordered with my 510 starter kit is already gone because I dripped it, or topped off the carts I'd filled with the flavored juices I thought I'd like, just to taste the menthol.

Here's to hoping I found my new permanent menthol e-liquid as well! :)

Remie

motorsport

Jan 17, 2010
WNY
This was by far the best menthol e-liquid I've tried yet, I have been vaping for 5 months and have tried approx. 20 different suppliers liquids. It had a very good throat hit and nice flavor. The quality of their product is excellent, right down to the blue bottles with labled ML drippers. So far my experince with Halo has been great. They ship your order out very quickly and had it within 2 days of ordering my first order here in Western NY. Jay over at Halo is very helpful and quick to respond to any questions. I ust ordered some of their freedomuice yesterday, looking forward to seeing how that compares. They are definately one of my favorites and will be ordering from them again.

Remie

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2009
Florida
whoa Remie - your avatar is my tattoo!

Very cool!! I saw that and wasn't sure if it was your tattoo - wow! I put that as my avatar because it's my next tattoo!! I just need to look around for a good shop/artist. There are so many where I live and the guy that did my last tattoo & piercing is gone and I don't know where he's working now. :(

Where on your body is that? I really like it, and now that I see it on skin it makes me want it even more!!

Remie

Remie

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2009
Florida
This was by far the best menthol e-liquid I've tried yet, I have been vaping for 5 months and have tried approx. 20 different suppliers liquids. It had a very good throat hit and nice flavor. The quality of their product is excellent, right down to the blue bottles with labled ML drippers. So far my experince with Halo has been great. They ship your order out very quickly and had it within 2 days of ordering my first order here in Western NY. Jay over at Halo is very helpful and quick to respond to any questions. I ust ordered some of their freedomuice yesterday, looking forward to seeing how that compares. They are definately one of my favorites and will be ordering from them again.

Hi Motorsport!

I'm in NW jersey too! It's great knowing we can get an awesome product, door to door in 2 days!

I really, really liked the Freedom sample that came with my order. I didn't think I'd find a non-menthol juice that I like, but Freedom is awesome! I'm still trying to figure out what the amazing undertone is in this flavor.

Nice to meet a fellow Jersey-ite :)

Remie

River

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2009
Independence, KY USA

River

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2009
Independence, KY USA
Hi Motorsport!

I'm in NW jersey too! It's great knowing we can get an awesome product, door to door in 2 days!

I really, really liked the Freedom sample that came with my order. I didn't think I'd find a non-menthol juice that I like, but Freedom is awesome! I'm still trying to figure out what the amazing undertone is in this flavor.

Nice to meet a fellow Jersey-ite :)

Remie
Idk what it is either, in my review I called it cedar but was hoping somebody else had an insight to what it could be.

Remie

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2009
Florida
Idk what it is either, in my review I called it cedar but was hoping somebody else had an insight to what it could be.

I had a good long vaping session with it again tonight using a new cart and clean atty. I wanted to make sure I was tasting just the Freedom.

While I was relaxing and vaping this I remembered that you had called it cedar, so I really tried to identify with that...

I didn't get cedar exactly, not in the cedar hope-chest kind of way (I never smelled any other kind of cedar) Maybe a minute hint of cedar :confused: ... organically woodsy - if that makes sense, perhaps the way a barrel would smell after aging my favorite cognac?

It's undeniably pure and at the same time the subtly complex. The longer I vape it (in one session) the more I seem to get out of it.

I know my sense of taste is not fully recovered yet, so as the weeks go on I'm looking forward to what else I can pick up on!

ILL_F1GUR3

Jan 6, 2010
North
Ok. I received the 10ml sample with my freedom juice and here is my first impression. Keep in mind I am a new "vaper" (one week), I've only had DeKang juice and I very rarely if ever smoked menthols. I decided to give the 16mg New Pure a try since it was free.

I have to say I was pleasantly surprised that I would like a menthol flavor. Very smooth juice. Almost "creamy" I would go as far to say that the flavor is much like a New York Peppermint Patty or mint chip ice cream. If a very subtle undertone of chocolate was added it could easily be marketed as such. Produces vapor as I expected or better on my under-powered 808, so my guess would a higher voltage device would produce nicely.

Downside: I'm not sure someone who smokes menthols would think this is substitute for a menthol cigarette, if that is what they were looking for. Take this with a grain of salt, because I was never a fan of menthol smokes as I said before. Also this flavor gives me slight head buzz after 5-6 hits but I also attribute that to the menthol.

Final Word: I think that the Halo New Pure would be a welcome juice to anyones lineup, I give it 8/10 (a perfect 10 being a juice that induces an instant orgasm). With Jays "ECF" special of 20% off, and a free 10ml sample and free shipping, I say you can't go wrong paying $20 for 40ml of juice- especially of this caliber.

dreamer728

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
New England
Very cool!! I saw that and wasn't sure if it was your tattoo - wow! I put that as my avatar because it's my next tattoo!! I just need to look around for a good shop/artist. There are so many where I live and the guy that did my last tattoo & piercing is gone and I don't know where he's working now. :(

Where on your body is that? I really like it, and now that I see it on skin it makes me want it even more!!

Remie

It's on my shoulder blade - I got it done in NYC, at Fun City Tattoo in SoHo.

I absolutely love it - had it over a year now and it's still crisp and sharp!

Remie

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2009
Florida
It's on my shoulder blade - I got it done in NYC, at Fun City Tattoo in SoHo.

I absolutely love it - had it over a year now and it's still crisp and sharp!

Awesome! SoHo is very close :) I was actually leaning toward finding someone in the city to do it. Shoulder blade is where I want it too :lol:

Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread