Halo New-Pure e-liquid Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remie

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2009
Florida
I've vaped almost a full bottle and all on the same atty, without a cleaning.

Seriously, this stuff is so clean and pure. To me, it "vapes" so clean I can feel the difference in my mouth and throat. I've only been vaping it for 5 days but when I try to use something else, it's just not the same. I vape this just about exclusively now.

I'll try to switch to something else just to try the other stuff out - but I don't even finish the cart before I'm back to the Menthol Ice.

Is it me? Or does anyone else find this e-liquid gives an all around easier "draw"? Some of the various other liquids seem thick or syrupy and I thought my atty was dying because the draw got very hard. I blow it out - go back to Menthol Ice or Freedom and it's like a whole new atty.

Why do you think that is? It's not that I dislike the other liquids or flavors, it's just that this one seems so much better in every way. It even "feels" better for me as far as the "coating" I was trying to describe I was feeling before I got this e-liquid. :confused:

And, why is it that the more I vape this stuff, the better it gets? I'm noticing the fullness of the flavors and the subtle undertones of flavors the more I use it. :confused:

Skrymr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2009
Seriously, this stuff is so clean and pure. To me, it "vapes" so clean I can feel the difference in my mouth and throat. I've only been vaping it for 5 days but when I try to use something else, it's just not the same. I vape this just about exclusively now.

I'll try to switch to something else just to try the other stuff out - but I don't even finish the cart before I'm back to the Menthol Ice.

Is it me? Or does anyone else find this e-liquid gives an all around easier "draw"? Some of the various other liquids seem thick or syrupy and I thought my atty was dying because the draw got very hard. I blow it out - go back to Menthol Ice or Freedom and it's like a whole new atty.

Why do you think that is? It's not that I dislike the other liquids or flavors, it's just that this one seems so much better in every way. It even "feels" better for me as far as the "coating" I was trying to describe I was feeling before I got this e-liquid. :confused:

And, why is it that the more I vape this stuff, the better it gets? I'm noticing the fullness of the flavors and the subtle undertones of flavors the more I use it. :confused:

I feel the same about the smooth-8, and I can't quite put my finger on it either. I quit trying, and now I just sit back and enjoy.

Halo has really raised the bar for e-liquid, I hope they can keep enough in stock.

souskei

Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
california
i really want to try halos menthol juice but im torn between the three they have..

ive tried about 5 different menthol liquids from different suppliers but i havnt reached a satisfactory level of an all day vape liquid..

im looking for a menthol that has a smooth throat hit (not harsh like the ones ive tried) with a hint of sweetness (vanilla maybe)

now reading this thread it seems that newpure can do it for me..

but i just want to know (if anyone has tried their different methols)
whats the difference between newpure/ice/cool?
im trying to hold off on just ordering all three cuz honestly i jus want one and stick to it..

thanks!

Remie

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2009
Florida
i really want to try halos menthol juice but im torn between the three they have..

ive tried about 5 different menthol liquids from different suppliers but i havnt reached a satisfactory level of an all day vape liquid..

im looking for a menthol that has a smooth throat hit (not harsh like the ones ive tried) with a hint of sweetness (vanilla maybe)

im trying to hold off on just ordering all three cuz honestly i jus want one and stick to it..

thanks!

Hi souskei!

I can only tell you about the Menthol Ice, I should have my Newpure and Cool tomorrow :thumbs:

The Menthol Ice is very smooth and it does have a subtle hint of what I interpret as vanilla. I experience the vanilla on the exhale and it's amazing.

There is nothing harsh about it, there is no sinus-clearing menthol hit to it at all. It is by far the best e-juice I've tried and honestly, I have found my "all day - go-to" liquid.

I know I keep repeating myself when I talk about this e-liquid, but it's SO clean and pure. The more I vape it, the more I love it. :wub:

You can read my review here:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-liquid-reviews/63137-halo-menthol-ice-clouds-awesomeness.html

I find myself being totally satisfied by this e-liquid and I can't wait to try the Newpure and Cool so I can compare all three.

I was (wow I can actually say "I WAS"!) a pack and a half a day Newport Light 100's smoker. Although I am still very new to vaping, I know that it's the menthol that I crave and it's also what satisfies me.

I liked some of the various mint/menthols I have, but as far as vaping it all day - the "very sweet" almost candy-ish menthol just didn't work because it was just too much after a while. I wanted something that tasted subtle and smooth and I really needed to find something that I wanted to use all day.

I wanted to find my brand - the one that fit me the way my analog brand did.

The hint of Vanilla was an awesome surprise that I absolutely love!!

I think a lot of people looking for a good menthol start with Newpure. I decided on the Menthol Ice and I'm a happy camper - (vaper :D) . I don't think you'll have any regrets with whatever you choose. Give either of them a try, I honestly doubt you'll be disappointed!! :)

I love this supplier, JBlaze is awesome and he's going above and beyond to satisfy his customers. I hope this product "raises the bar" for e-liquid because it really is superior.

Remie

Skrymr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2009

thanks!

In my opinion, you just described newpure. Keep in mind though I was not a menthol smoker, but I do like the newpure. It is the only menthol flavor I have tried from Halo.

souskei

Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
california
Alright.. I went with newpure 18mg.. Just ordered it an hour ago
Let's hope it a menthol I can FINALLY be completly satisfied with..
think it'll get to California by Saturday?

To tell you the truth.. I'll probally end u ordering all three anyway :)

so can someone explain what's so 'pure' about the taste? And how it's so different from other liquids?

68stang

ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2009
USA
It's hard to explain....when i smoke the dk juices you get from most places after smoking halo you can really feel it. From a "film' the cheep stuff leaves on your mouth and throat to the way it feels in your lungs. Halo does not do this, I love it (took some time to get used to the freedom juice. 24 hours later and i can say i now really like it. the newpure is good to, going to order menthol ice next)

Remie

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2009
Florida
It's hard to explain....when i smoke the dk juices you get from most places after smoking halo you can really feel it. From a "film' the cheep stuff leaves on your mouth and throat to the way it feels in your lungs. Halo does not do this, I love it (took some time to get used to the freedom juice. 24 hours later and i can say i now really like it. the newpure is good to, going to order menthol ice next)

You feel that "film" too from other e-juices? I was wondering if I was the only one who experienced that! Before I tried the Halo liquid I kept mentioning that and thought it was normal. I called it a "coating" in my mouth and throat.

I totally agree, there is NO coating or film with Halo. My lungs feel clean when I vape this stuff as well. The others were also leaving me feeling heavy :confused: in the chest. Not congested, not wheezy, nothing acute - just a "heaviness".

I also get an easier draw (using a 510) with this e-liquid.

I got my Newpure and Cool this morning!! :thumbs: :w00t: Thank you JB!! Plus another 10ml of Freedom!

I'm vaping the Newpure as I type this! :thumbs: I'm going to do an all day experiment and compare all three menthols - and do a write up later!

Good thing I'm working from home today :rolleyes:

WOW Newpure = Awesome!! I didn't think I could like anything as much as the Menthol Ice, but Yeaah!!

Putting another big check mark next to All Day Vape! Awesome, I'm loving this Newpure :)

I need an auto-ship option with Halo!! :D

Remie

souskei

Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
california
You feel that "film" too from other e-juices? I was wondering if I was the only one who experienced that! Before I tried the Halo liquid I kept mentioning that and thought it was normal. I called it a "coating" in my mouth and throat.

I totally agree, there is NO coating or film with Halo. My lungs feel clean when I vape this stuff as well. The others were also leaving me feeling heavy :confused: in the chest. Not congested, not wheezy, nothing acute - just a "heaviness".

I also get an easier draw (using a 510) with this e-liquid.

I got my Newpure and Cool this morning!! :thumbs: :w00t: Thank you JB!! Plus another 10ml of Freedom!

I'm vaping the Newpure as I type this! :thumbs: I'm going to do an all day experiment and compare all three menthols - and do a write up later!

Good thing I'm working from home today :rolleyes:

WOW Newpure = Awesome!! I didn't think I could like anything as much as the Menthol Ice, but Yeaah!!

Putting another big check mark next to All Day Vape! Awesome, I'm loving this Newpure :)

I need an auto-ship option with Halo!! :D

Remie

so you got all three menthols from halo?!

please do a compare the three..

one question tho..

when i vape other liquids.. i get a sense off "dryness".. thats the best way i can explain it.. like the vape is dehydrating my mouth and i feel like a need a drink by me everytime i vape..

does halo juices have a good warm/wet effect when you vape? (get your mind outta the gutta :) ) like, doesnt leave your mouth feeeling like you need a drink every drag?

Remie

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2009
Florida
so you got all three menthols from halo?!

please do a compare the three..

one question tho..

when i vape other liquids.. i get a sense off "dryness".. thats the best way i can explain it.. like the vape is dehydrating my mouth and i feel like a need a drink by me everytime i vape..

does halo juices have a good warm/wet effect when you vape? (get your mind outta the gutta :) ) like, doesnt leave your mouth feeeling like you need a drink every drag?

I have all three menthol flavors now! I'll write a complete review later. I have one 510 filled with Newpure and the other with Cool. I'm going back and forth with them - they are both awesome!

:lol: mind in the gutter :lol:

That's the "coating" or "filmy" feeling I was describing, and stang68 mentioned it too! There is nothing dry about this liquid, and it doesn't leave that feeling in my mouth. Now that I think about it, wow - I haven't been downing Iced Tea like a crazy-lady since I started vaping this e-liquid.

I'm actually drinking when I'm thirsty, not drinking tons of liquid to feel re-hydrated or clear my mouth from that filmy coated feeling. I also haven't experienced a headache or stomach ache.... and I'm vaping 24mg almost non-stop :)

I've been working at my computer all day and you reminded me to get something to drink :lol: Thanks! I'm going to take a break, have some iced tea, then a cup of coffee to clear my palate and try to describe each of these flavors!

Remie

Last edited:

souskei

Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
california
I have all three menthol flavors now! I'll write a complete review later. I have one 510 filled with Newpure and the other with Cool. I'm going back and forth with them - they are both awesome!

:lol: mind in the gutter :lol:

That's the "coating" or "filmy" feeling I was describing, and stang68 mentioned it too! There is nothing dry about this liquid, and it doesn't leave that feeling in my mouth. Now that I think about it, wow - I haven't been downing Iced Tea like a crazy-lady since I started vaping this e-liquid.

I'm actually drinking when I'm thirsty, not drinking tons of liquid to feel re-hydrated or clear my mouth from that filmy coated feeling. I also haven't experienced a headache or stomach ache.... and I'm vaping 24mg almost non-stop :)

I've been working at my computer all day and you reminded me to get something to drink :lol: Thanks! I'm going to take a break, have some iced tea, then a cup of coffee to clear my palate and try to describe each of these flavors!

Remie

Thanks! Looking forward to your comparison!

And excited about my newpure.. I'm smoking an anolog menthol right now cuz I havnt found a menthol I absolutly love... Dammit

Hope my quest for a anolog killer stops with newpure!

that dry/filmy/coating I get with all my juice (9 different suppliers)
hope that ends too..

Amajn

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
New York
www.gloryvapes.com
Ya know ive been eyeballing this newpure for a bit as im a huge menthol lover ive been looking for my all day menthol liquid the only thing that kills me is the size is 30 ml for 24.99 with coupon its like 20 bux......

My prob is thats alot of juice if i dont like it if they had some 10ml or 3ml bottles to try id be all over it then if i liked it id go ahead and purchased larger amounts i just cant justify 20-25 bux for 30ml of juice i might not like:(

Hopefully they decide to try some smaller bottles

Last edited:

stubear62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC
Ya know ive been eyeballing this newpure for a bit as im a huge menthol lover ive been looking for my all day menthol liquid the only thing that kills me is the size is 30 ml for 24.99 with coupon its like 20 bux......

My prob is thats alot of juice if i dont like it if they had some 10ml or 3ml bottles to try id be all over it then if i liked it id go ahead and purchased larger amounts i just cant justify 20-25 bux for 30ml of juice i might not like:(

Hopefully they decide to try some smaller bottles

Hey amajn,
I understand they are in a couple of weeks come out with 10ml and 15ml sizes. But they have FREE shipping and thats a saving in its self. With 20% off its not that bad. Other suppliers (I won't name them) cahrge $30 for a 30ml & like $7 for a 5ml plus $7 for shipping? Thats high. The Newpure is good. I just gave this to my wife as she tried it and wanted it. This is the closest I have tasted to Newport Lights. I use to smoke those a long time ago and still remember them too well. Plus no chemical after taste like the other suppliers juice. This was refreshing to me.
Hope this helps.
Vape on!

nyabzns

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2009
Midwest , USA

thanks!

I've never been a menthol person but the newpure will probably be something you'll like. Having not liked menthol I actually liked the newpure. I'm not certain I'd use it everyday but it is a very nice menthol vape.

Dixie Glitter

Jan 24, 2010
Florida
Halo is the best e liquid that I have tried. It is fresh, clean, no after taste, and no dry mouth.
Although I am fairly new to the vapor experiance I have tried several liquids so far, and this stuff is the best that I have used. It's better than what I used to think real cigerattes where. I am very happy with it and will be ordering more of this crystal clear liquid. Using the menthol Ice at 18 mg nicotine. Best money I have spent, since buying the janty ego.

jtoddaz

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2010
US
I'm really diggin the Menthol Ice. A nice smooth Menthol with a slight hint of Vanilla. I ordered at 11/12mg, and I think next order will be 18mg, but other than that, great stuff.

I'm really hoping we can get some new stuff available eventually. I'd love to see some high quality Cola, Cherry, Punch. Those are my preferences as of now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread