Has Anyone Gotten Any Replies From Tony This Past Week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

T0xXx1k

Feb 7, 2010
tampa,fl
:confused:
i have been trying to get get a hold of him for over a week now over some simple thing i needed help with. i was very enthusiastic about his company with all the good things i had heard and how interactive and attentive he seemed to be to all of his individual customers respectively. i have never really had a problem untill this past and i wasn't wanting a problem i just got some blank carts that wouldn't push down onto the atty. i had no problem with buying new ones but that particular box had a problem and i just needed new ones either way. i also had been having attys drop like flies over the last 3 months and lost maybe 14 or so in 2 months before i mentioned it. i wasnt expecting a hand out just trying to figure out if i was doing something wrong or could do something better or if maybe a bad shipment had smuggled through. he has always been very polite and propt with returning emails and calls.

is he on vacation or has anyone else had a hard time getting a hold of him recently? i really need his help before i make my next order and i really want to stick with him. i love my sidesho. am i missing something? anyone else have anything like this happen with this company recently or in the past? i certainly hope its a mix up or misunderstanding of some sort i dont want to have to abandon my sidesho!
thoughts?

T0xXx1k

Feb 7, 2010
tampa,fl
he hasnt responded to mine in over a week but 4 friends who i sent his way as customers got replies in minutes over the past few days i dont get it.. i know i can be a little bit of question box and what not. i was just always taught you cant know if you dont ask. i guess i mustve upset him at me which i really hate if thats the case because i really do want to continue getting my products from him monthly and recommending friends because he truly does have a good product. and tony if you see this. i really apologize for whatever i did that may have upset you with me. i would really like to continue doing business with you

Last edited:

kaeo773

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Chicago USA
www.modernvapor.com
I had my hard drive go out on my last Wednesday, and it has been a nightmare getting all my data back onto the new computer. So, I got all of it back, but going though sorting all the emails has taken lots of time.

I hope to have it all sorted out in the next few days, so I have a few days of emails I have not even gotten a chance to see yet.

T0xXx1k

Feb 7, 2010
tampa,fl
14 attys in two months? That sounds kind of excessive... any help the community here can give you on usage tips?

well oddly it seems my pink ones die fastest. i have like a pink/black/silver color scheme. the pink w/black ones usually it'll be a godsend if it makes it past two weeks and plenty havent made it through 1 week. my black w/pink ones last for at least a month sometimes even longer even if they end up being my last one working and i use it constantly idk. i agree excessive is just it. it's driving me batty!:-x

cainne

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2010
Houston
I think we're probably dealing with too small of a sample group in this case to suppose that a particular color going out more or less is anything but coincidence.
Now if a large volume of people noticed the same... then the validity starts growing.

It's just always good to bear in mind that correlation doesn't always = causation.

T0xXx1k

Feb 7, 2010
tampa,fl
I think we're probably dealing with too small of a sample group in this case to suppose that a particular color going out more or less is anything but coincidence.
Now if a large volume of people noticed the same... then the validity starts growing.

It's just always good to bear in mind that correlation doesn't always = causation.

oh i know that can be true but not everyone reports things on here or at all. and it was just an observation. i have other friends that dont use that color at all and have had the same 2 or 3 for 3 months or so and they still work. anythings possible. i could just be crazy lol. i seem to be cursed with electronics as a whole too so who knows. i definitely dont think that it is a direct correlation i just thought it might be possible that maybe that particular color, maybe it wasnt as popular so maybe some had been sitting around longer or something like that. you never know. either way it is crazy and excessive. but i did sort everything with tony (thank you btw tony) and he is sending me some new ones for now and i am sending some of the ones that keeled over on me to him so he can take a look at them and see if it was them or if i did something or what happened. so hopefully we can find the cause so that it can be prevented in the future.;)

T0xXx1k

Feb 7, 2010
tampa,fl
Well, just as an FYI... I have 5 black/silver attys since December. All are still working fine. Patiently awaiting the low resistence ones to come on the site. :)

yeah those are the same ones my friend has that have out lived the lot of mine hah.

what is a "low resistance atomizer' exactly and what does that mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread