Has anyone tried a SLB eGo-V v2 MEGA 1200mah PassThrough eGo 3.0-6.0v OLED?

Status
Not open for further replies.

soba1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2013
Van Nuys Ca., USA

Mountain_Rain96

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2013
Atlanta Ga.
Yeppers it's awesome, it's now my daily back up. You will enjoy it. Just dont screw down noir stuff to tight in it. Just enough to make a good connect

It's not my backup, it's my most prized possession. :vapor: Yeah, I'm one of those 'slow learners', who had to do it the long, hard, expensive way. In other words, 'the-not-so-smart-way.' :p Starting with Blu/various cigalikes/basic eGo gear, up till now. Oh well, it's been an enjoyable journey. Except for the Blu. :unsure:

Last edited:
I've had some problems with mine. First one I bought, the connection point was a little too low and none of my clearos or my pro-tank could make a connection. Back to the store (fortunately I have a brick and mortar around the corner that deals in ecig supplies) and brought home the second. This worked well for three days on the initial charge, went to recharge it for the first time and found that it wouldn't recharge. Back to the store for another exchange, this time we checked that everything worked before leaving the store and I've gotten great results in voltage consistancy and battery life. I've verified each of the voltage settings with a multi-meter and been within .03v at every setting. One complaint I have that was consistent with all three units is that the firing button sticks from time to time. The battery does have a ten second auto shutoff which helps with that (would be better if the button didn't stick in the first place...) but that ten seconds before it kicks in is more than enough time to pop an atty, which I have had happen twice now. I've learned to quickly unscrew my tank when the button doesn't unstick fast enough.
Overall, a great way to get into VV vaping cheaply and having both a 510 and an ego connection means you can use just about every tank/carto/clearo out there. The pass-through feature lets you get by without needing a backup or spare batteries charging. The trick for me was getting one where everything worked like it was supposed to.

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
I've had one for nearly 3 months now, it was my first upgrade from a 650 ego battery.
Still works as good today as the day I bought it, excellent battery life and easy to read screen. I don't use it exclusively though, so I only need to charge it up about once a week. It's in my daily rotation of 6 different devices :D

soba1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2013
Van Nuys Ca., USA
the SLB eGo VV V2 mega was my first MOD and it is still going strong. It has taken the back-seat ever since I received my SVD, BUT I do recommend it to anyone who is wanting to get started or wanting a better VV MOD. You won't be disappointed

I think I may pop for another, back ups back ups

dr g

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2012
Paradise
My dumb question :) Please humor me. I understand it includes a mini usb charging cable/pass through. I have a number of wall wart thingies laying around for my Halo rigs and iPhone. Any special requirements for the wall wart? Can I just plug it in and go?

Thanks in advance :)

It doesn't come with a wall wart of its own so it's as a baseline intended to run on standard USB current, or 500mA. But chances are you could go below that and be ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread