Has anyone tried the Monkey Boxx DONKEY KVV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Landlord

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2011
Cleveland Ohio
Are you trying for a mini? He hasnt posted to the new minis up yet.. Not sure why it is still saying in stock.. all he has available Kong at the moment.. I think there is only one Kong left (#1). He will be making the VV again but that wont be for a lil while.. I think he said he had 8 minis hes finishing up. Just make sure you sign up at his site, when they are posted you will get a couple emails.. one will be to tell you they are in stock and the other will be a youtube video to show you them..

Landlord

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2011
Cleveland Ohio

MikeA5

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Methuen, MA
I have a DonkeyKk. It's a blue one and I've had it for about a week now. It's huge and heavy but I love it. I use it mainly at home, but if I was to go camping or hiking for the weekend this is the one I would take with me because I wouldn't have to change the batteries or add fluid. I use it with a 2.5 ohm Joy atty at 4.5V volts. It performs like no other PV I have and I have several VV mods. Since the bottle sits in the swingout compartment the tubing is quite long compared to other bottom fed mods. I find that I have to squank about twice as long as I do on my other bottom feed mods. The plastic is thick so it should be able to survive drops but I'm not sure what would happen if I was to drop it on cement. The price is reasonable for what you get I think. The drip cup is large but shallow. I was able to screw on a 3ml 2.5 ohm SmokeTech tank on it just incase you want to swith juices for a while. It's very versatile. I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread