HC Inbox finally arrived. Have questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NicotineRush

Linux Mint/Mate
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2008
Living 'Off Grid'
HC Inbox V3 and Entheon styled BF rda.
This is my first Squonker so I would appreciate some advice.

What kind of coil should I run on this setup?

1. I have 26g 316L, 24g Kanthal A1, and 24g Nic 80/20. I generally prefer wattage. I usually run .4's - .6's spaced in my Nano's at around 18 watts. CB for wicking.

2. How does the bottle come off? Unscrew off the top or does it just pull off the feed tube?

Thanks

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
HC Inbox V3 and Entheon styled BF rda.

1. I have 26g 316L, 24g Kanthal A1, and 24g Nic 80/20. I generally prefer wattage. I usually run .4's - .6's spaced in my Nano's at around 18 watts. CB for wicking.

2. How does the bottle come off? Unscrew off the top or does it just pull off the feed tube?

Thanks
I think this clip is good enough for u to know how to refill ....

This is top refill bottle means u need to buy another bottle. (in the clip is using v1 or v2 inbox)

Reactions: NicotineRush

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
I don't see why not. I've you've found a build you already like in your Nanos, I would stick with the same build. No need to change perfection, right? ;)
Ok, I thought you were talking about the Wasp Nano and still going to be using it in squonk mode?

Still, if you find a build that works well for you on other devices, that's a good starting point for using it in a different device. May have to tweak it a bit, but it should be similar to get you close I would think.

Reactions: NicotineRush

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
HC Inbox V3 and Entheon styled BF RDA.

Thanks
Nice choice on your first squonker. I have had mine for about a month and use it frequently. I have found I I prefer my RSQ over it because it is small and compact. You might like the RSQ there are lots of squonkers coming out to enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread