Nov 21, 2018
Finland
"Little friend"
IMG_20190110_001829.jpg

Vilbourne

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2018
Finland
I learned 3 very good tips for profile. First remove the spring loaded ceramic and combine the spare spring in current spring. They fit perfect as together and uplift force pretty much double.Then dont use too much cotton, its useless waste. Comb and fluffy it really well and cut it an angle like pyramide side all directions. Trim and wet. This way there are so many puffs left like in the picture, it looks pretty dry but have so many vapes left before squonkin at 70w nex. Squonk/vape ratio is really good. Huge clouds and superb taste. Im sure to say this stuff work really good.

Fun thing i found is 510 seperate squonk adapter it is 7ml and connect mods 510 and then tank on top. With that and pulse dual i can squonk my squonk adater which goes to rda so i have this sword like system 14ml capacity
IMG_20190112_221013.jpg
IMG_20190112_221039.jpg
Its great if you dont want to buy squonk mod cost about 15e

Vilbourne

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2018
Finland
Squonk bottle neck tore and made the whole system useless! It only comes with 1 bottle. Seller didnt give even partial refund, he told me he try to get me a new bottle and inform me later. May take some time... So the bottle aint future proof, i were playing red 2 and vaping when i lost squonk pressure and hand soaked on ejuice. Its a good squonk mod but you need spare bottles to be safe. I found the devpo topside squonk mod i were fascinated by the top filling system, never need to remove the bottle again and mess hands on ejuice. Its also 10ml and comes with spare. Cost me too much and had to buy 21700 batteries, but i couldnt resist. It feel really sturdy and is really simple to use. So far im loving it. Will share my thoughs when ive used and studied it more.
IMG_20190119_231855.jpg

Vilbourne

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2018
Finland
Ive been using the geekvape gbox for about a week now, i like pretty much. Only thing i dont like so much is that squonk and batteries are behind same cover, but squonk bottle lock in place so its not huge problem. And the resistance reader is not as accurate that on devpo topside. Topside always give same reading than external reader. I think the squonk bottle in gbox is very effective, i dont pump it just keep pressed a few seconds and it work really good and juice return swiftly. Cant say much about the durability, but so far so good. I think the battery cover is fine if you use it as should. But then again need more use to know for sure.

Ive been building on vandyvape pulse v2, its a great rda. Great easy deck to build on and awesome squonking system. Tons of airflow options with the airflow rings provided. Driptip is cool and one of the best ive used.

Pulse dual is still waiting spare bottles before it can be used again. Great mod but the squonk bottle is very soft and when you fill it get drip or 2 on fingers. Not the most durable either. But i may have abused it to much. Pumping it completely flat. .

Here some work on pulse v2. I love rda's and squonk there is no return anymore

IMG_20190126_145434.jpg
IMG_20190126_145503.jpg

muth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 20, 2014
Boston, MA, USA
Lots of surface area and low mass is generally the way to go.
I love you! I completely believe in this concept. @Vilbourne is lucky that he lives in Scandinavia. There's a seller on ebay from there that has Sandvik sourced kanthal (no Chinesium:p). He has flat wire in sizes you can't find here and the quality has me vaping on kanthal again!
0111191223.jpg
IMG_20181029_153008.jpg

Vilbourne

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2018
Finland
I also like kanthal, im using a1 rigjht now. I dont have much experience yet, have all kinds of ni80 and ss316, ai and mixed claptons in storage. And 24ga,26,28ga ai wires. Gotta learn to jig my own coils.

Really rewarding when you make the coils of you build heat up evenly, eliminate hotspots, then wick it good and in the end it works great and outperform subohm tanks. I dont bother with rba anymore, no point when you can squonk rda. But it doesnt save any ejuice, even when im only 60-90w range im using more ejuice than ever. Its more enjoyable so i vape more and especially 70w nexmesh profile chugg clouds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread