HCigar VT Inbox (VTinbox) - evolv VT75

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figs

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2017
Granbury - Texas - USA
@Jumpin' In... Thanks for the offer :)

When I removed the bottle juice ran out of the tube and even got on the battery. Cleaned it up, and then putting the full bottle back in, juice came out the top of the 510. But, I remembered I picked up a top fill bottle when I got the Capo, works good. I’ll just fill with that from now on.

cliffy15

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Honolulu, HI
Once that v3 drops somewhere I’m pulling the trigger. This sounds like the right device for me to jump into squonking for the first time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The v3 is shipping from a number of Chinese merchants (not surprising since HCigar hails from China).

I ordered mine from Fasttech and it shipped out on Jan 27th for me. Now it's just a waiting game...

I've only been squonking for a few months now but my recommendation would be to also get a refill bottle (to refill via the 510 connection) at the same time.

Mine is on the way but I wish I had gotten it sooner. Eliminates some of the difficulties of working with soft silicone bottles.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
I got this one
$6.65 YFTK 510 Central Silicone Dropper Bottle - 316 stainless steel cap / 30ml at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
And
$7.91 Authentic Lost Vape Squonk Bottle for Therion BF DNA75C Mod - 30ml / silicone + metal at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
They both work, the Lost Vape one has an insulator in the 510 to prevent shorts but I just take the battery out as a precaution so either one is good.

There’s a video tip on YouTube I forgot by whom but he fitted the refill bottle with a tubing so you don’t have to flip the mod upside down over & over, Just once it works.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Not sure it would be practical for me. I like changing up flavors, so I’d need several of those.

Which ones are you guys using?
You can get refill tops that fit on 60ml Gorilla bottles. This one is a bit more expensive as it comes with a stand for your RDA when you remove it to fill.

BB Vapes BRVND Squonk Refill Cap

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018

cliffy15

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Honolulu, HI
I have one of those flasks from Geekvape on order.should be here in a couple of days.

I also ordered a Stentorian refill bottle from FastTech. I like that there's an SS top portion that partially covers the bottle. I've been finding that tightening caps gets a little annoying since you have to be careful not to accidentally squeeze the silicone bottle.

On the subject of changing flavors. I don't switch all that often but I go through 30-60ml of a particular liquid before swapping so I don't necessarily need to fill more than one bottle with flavor at a time.

I did order an extra refill bottle, though, so that I can rinse the 510 connection out to get rid of any residual liquid when changing flavors.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
What RDA’s is everyone enjoying on their Inbox?

B2K TRVP x Caviar Edition, amazing single coil RSA.
85TqkXEl.jpg

B2K RSA TRVP x CAVIAR Edition by BB VAPES BRVND – VAPEHAPPY

cliffy15

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Honolulu, HI
What RDA’s is everyone enjoying on their Inbox?

I'm using a GP Dripper Pro. Works well!

Shown on a Pico Squeeze and a Kanger Dripmod until my Inbox v3 arrives (my RSQ and Therion BF 75C are out on loan and I wouldn't want to curse anyone by loaning out my Aleader Killer 80).
e4909946e4772cf0b7d2a165f1689a67.jpg

Edit: I don't know why but I can't seem to see the photo I included. Not sure if it's broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread