Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
@oplholik those are the ones I ordered, and they need that special top cap like the ones linked above you. Guess I’ll be waiting again!

@t8kiteasy those look like the ones! Thank you! My bad searching skills led me astray when I placed my order haha!
Any time. I would advise ordering a 10 pack,I did when I ordered my V3 three weeks ago and they have been restocking weekly on them.

Jumpin' In...

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
As my bottles are the soft ones without the metal knurled tops, what version do I have?
I believe you have a V2.

The first version (V1) had the hard bottle without the tube, V2 had a similar bottle but a bit softer. Neither bottle has a feeder tube; the mouth of the bottles plug directly into the Inbox. V3 comes with a more “standard” squonk bottle that has a cap and feeder tube assembly. Pretty sure that’s the progression.

I also have the V2.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I thought I had V2, but all this now has me confused ;)

Mine came with 2 soft bottles, and the bottles attach directly to the Inbox. But, the tube going into the bottle is plastic. I checked and the one I ordered did not say anything about a version, I assumed it was V2.
The v1 and v2 are pretty much the same mod.The v1 only came with the silver frame and the v2 came in silver,black,and red,as well as having a softer bottle than the v1,but basically the only real difference was the color options.The v3 is the one that takes a normal squonk bottle with tube attached to the bottle instead of being attached to the mod.

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
I've been wondering because I've seen some V3's showing the other type bottle, so I've been confused.
check ur bottle, look like image below ?
hcigar1-jpg.735499

Reactions: Heartsdelight

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
Battery question.

Since this is my first external battery mod, I’m not too familiar with when I need to change the battery.

Should I run the batter way down on this particular mod? Should I replace and charge sooner?

Thanks!
regulated n mosfet mod does have battery indicator ....

Reactions: Heartsdelight

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Battery question.

Since this is my first external battery mod, I’m not too familiar with when I need to change the battery.

Should I run the batter way down on this particular mod? Should I replace and charge sooner?

Thanks!
The Inbox is no different than an internal battery mod, charge it whenever it is convenient for you. It doesn't matter if it's empty of half full. I top up batteries even when they are 3/4 full if I know I am not going to be around a USB source that day.

Li-ion batteries are not like NiCad's they don't need to be deep cycled to maximize performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread