Status
Not open for further replies.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
In need of some instruction here. I was fooling with the settings and now my battery indicator is blank. What the heck did I do, and how do I get the battery meter back. Thanks.

Batt indicator.jpg

• Creative
Reactions: SonnyCooL

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
I just got my V3 and Wasp Nano a few days ago from FT and so far this is awesome- so much better that the Kanger Drip Box I used a few years ago! I use this in wattage mode.
Glad I decided to try squonking again and that I chose this mod!
I am now waiting for the Kindbright Flave to get here from FT
20180425_153517.jpg
to use with the V3

Jumpin' In...

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
Have any of you V1 owners had a mishap with the stiff OEM bottles?

Ordered 10 spare bottles from FT along with my V2 Inbox. The spare bottles turned out to be the stiffer V1 bottles. My V2 bottle was getting a bit floppy so I thought I’d try out one of the spares. They are so stiff that I’m wondering whether I should order some the softer ones with my next FT order.

I guess I could get used to the stiff ones though, so I’d hate to just throw them into the local landfill. Not worth it if they tend to crack, tho.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Have any of you V1 owners had a mishap with the stiff OEM bottles?

Ordered 10 spare bottles from FT along with my V2 Inbox. The spare bottles turned out to be the stiffer V1 bottles. My V2 bottle was getting a bit floppy so I thought I’d try out one of the spares. They are so stiff that I’m wondering whether I should order some the softer ones with my next FT order.

I guess I could get used to the stiff ones though, so I’d hate to just throw them into the local landfill. Not worth it if they tend to crack, tho.
I've had my v1 since they were first released,and used it every day,all day up until a few months ago,and it's still got the original bottle that came in it,so they last a long time.

pianoguy

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2009
Apple Valley, MN
I've had my v1 since they were first released,and used it every day,all day up until a few months ago,and it's still got the original bottle that came in it,so they last a long time.
+1 - my original V1 bottle has thousands of squonks on it, still working fine.

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
Yeah, I'm among those who ordered the spare 10 pack since it was a proprietary bottle.

When mine came, they were still the original very stiff bottles.

Saw on FT, people mentioned the newer/softer ones were shipping, but only in smaller package sizes. Evidently the 10 packs were still the harder bottles. So I ordered a five pack with my next FT order, and they were indeed the softer bottles.

In all honesty, I think I like the stiffer ones, lol.

• Agree
Reactions: b.m. and Figs

Jumpin' In...

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
I have a version 2, I think< with the soft bottle, and I like it, just a gentle quick squeeze does it.
I do too - maybe mostly because I’m used to them - but I’m adjusting quickly to the stiffer one. I can see myself over-squonking a few times when I switch back to the soft ones. :lol:

I change up liquids every couple of bottles or so. When I do, I squonk like crazy to get as much as I can out of the bottle before the switch. The soft bottle has held up well there, we’ll see about the stiffer one.

Anyway, I guess I won’t order any more bottles.

Thanks all! :)

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
Did Hcigar ever release the adapter to be able to use normal bottles on the v1 and v2? never heard of it being released...any ideas?
View attachment 746669

Never heard of it or saw it released anywhere. All I know is they went to the V3 whch uses any tube and bottle you want(with in the size limits of box).

Reactions: scooterstew71

scooterstew71

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2016
Never heard of it or saw it released anywhere. All I know is they went to the V3 whch uses any tube and bottle you want(with in the size limits of box).
Yes the adapter piece is what is in the v3... Ive been contacting Hcigar sandy to see if I can get one..fingers crossed... im using the v2 clear soft bottles but really would like to use a silicone... and yes im aware of being able to push certain bottles on and refil with refill bottle... just want to get the adapter...lol... :)

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Yes the adapter piece is what is in the v3... Ive been contacting Hcigar sandy to see if I can get one..fingers crossed... im using the v2 clear soft bottles but really would like to use a silicone... and yes im aware of being able to push certain bottles on and refil with refill bottle... just want to get the adapter...lol... :)
I asked HCigar Martin about it months ago and never got a reply. Keep on him to see, because those would be excellent!

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach

Sorry I really did not know they made the adapter to change over. I thought they just went straight to the V3 from complaints.

Reactions: scooterstew71

scooterstew71

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2016
Sorry I really did not know they made the adapter to change over. I thought they just went straight to the V3 from complaints.
Good News!!! I contacted Hcigar Sandy on facebook last night...and she is sending me the adapter for $18 inc shipping..(bout £14 for me). a bit pricey I think..but at least I can properly change my inbox to a v3... Hurrah!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread