Heather's Heavenly Vapes - Top Quality Custom E-Liquids

Status
Not open for further replies.

1atom12

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
1atom12, my eGo Mop Head Clearomizer leaks. I filled it 3/4 yesterday and today it's 1/4 juice left. Is there warranty on these things? I just bought it few months ago from Heather Heavenly Vapes.

Wasted my juice...

Greetings Canonikon,
Several months of usage is actually good considering what most of these devices go through on a daily basis. As to the exact cause of the leak, there is no way for me to know without inspecting the device. A seal could have become damaged or there may be a hair line crack in the tube. We feel the Mop Head Clearomizer is an excellent performer for only $5.49.

With regards to warranty, as stated in the product description, there is no warranty, exchanges or refunds on clearomizers, atomizers and tank systems.

Kind Regards,
Adam

canonikon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2012
ny
I just spent the whole day reading this forums and learning a lot. I just realized atomizers, cartomizers, clearomizers, don't last for a very long time...I was expecting them to last as long as my TV or computer, didn't know they don't even last for a few months. Reason I switched to vaping was so that I can save money but it seems like it cost more than analogs as I'm not a heavy smoker, maybe 2 a day, 3 max. I take back what I said about HHV, they are great vendors. And to clarify, I bought the clearomizer on 11/26/2012 so that lasted about...2 months, not a few months.
Greetings Canonikon,
Several months of usage is actually good considering what most of these devices go through on a daily basis. As to the exact cause of the leak, there is no way for me to know without inspecting the device. A seal could have become damaged or there may be a hair line crack in the tube. We feel the Mop Head Clearomizer is an excellent performer for only $5.49.

With regards to warranty, as stated in the product description, there is no warranty, exchanges or refunds on clearomizers, atomizers and tank systems.

Kind Regards,
Adam

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I just spent the whole day reading this forums and learning a lot. I just realized atomizers, cartomizers, clearomizers, don't last for a very long time...I was expecting them to last as long as my TV or computer, didn't know they don't even last for a few months. Reason I switched to vaping was so that I can save money but it seems like it cost more than analogs as I'm not a heavy smoker, maybe 2 a day, 3 max. I take back what I said about HHV, they are great vendors. And to clarify, I bought the clearomizer on 11/26/2012 so that lasted about...2 months, not a few months.

canon, I think if you do the math, you will find vaping costs around half of what the average smoker spends. This includes the gear and the juice. Some don't save much money because they turn it into a hobby and have to buy every new gadget on the market. :)

canonikon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2012
ny
canon, I think if you do the math, you will find vaping costs around half of what the average smoker spends. This includes the gear and the juice. Some don't save much money because they turn it into a hobby and have to buy every new gadget on the market. :)

That is true sounds like me lol I want the best of the best, anyway Bronze can you point me to which atomizer to get? I am definitely getting the Vivi Nova Mini from carolinavapes as they come with two extra heads (heard their heads die out fast but that's the best one I have heard of gonna give it a try) as you recommended when I'm on the go. But when I'm home I want to drip and taste my flavors since I bought over $100+ of juice. Was reading on the HH357 but half the population say it's awesome half say it died within a month so I don't want to spend $20 on something I have to rebuy again every time it breaks. I want an rebuildable one where I can install my own wire/coil and wicks.

Thanks !

What's the most high-end atomizer or cartomizer or clearomizer anyway? Just curcious

Last edited:

nadja2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2013
Malaysia
That is true sounds like me lol I want the best of the best, anyway Bronze can you point me to which atomizer to get? I am definitely getting the Vivi Nova Mini from carolinavapes as they come with two extra heads (heard their heads die out fast but that's the best one I have heard of gonna give it a try) as you recommended when I'm on the go. But when I'm home I want to drip and taste my flavors since I bought over $100+ of juice. Was reading on the HH357 but half the population say it's awesome half say it died within a month so I don't want to spend $20 on something I have to rebuy again every time it breaks. I want an rebuildable one where I can install my own wire/coil and wicks.

Thanks !

What's the most high-end atomizer or cartomizer or clearomizer anyway? Just curcious

Correct me if I am wrong but I've been hearing about Zap atty. High end indeed.

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
Before you go in for a ZAP, you may want to experiment with an Aga-T +. It is also a genesis atomizer tank and can be had for under $30. There is also the similar shaped Igo-L dripping atomizer if that's the way you want to go. Don't forget to pick up mesh, wire and/or silica wick if you are considering rebuildables.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012

Thanks !

canon, I used some very basic Joye 510 attys for dripping. But I really don't drip anymore as I tire of being tethered to my juice bottle. However, there are many good attys out there. You heard of some already. Click on this link and ask your question again. You will be inundated with the latest and greatest dripping gadgets. Enjoy

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/hhv-army/374698-lets-talk-hardware-19.html

canonikon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2012
ny

dirquist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2009
Kent, Wa
Anyone know what happened to Gandalf. Cant find it on the site anywhere. Is it gone, coming back, anyone know? :)

EDIT: Nevermind, just found the HHV Army sub section. Legend it is. I dont like the new name since I loved the Gandalf name but who cares right. Just now I cant vape Gandalf in my Gandalf pipe :)

Last edited:

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
I'm saving my last bottle of "Gandalf."

I'll just keep refilling it. ;)

Following a similar thought process, I wish I had kept the original bottles that I got from HHV because somewhere in the last 6 months, HHV decided due to regulations in Canada, that they were not going to use the HHV Labels on the bottles. Instead we get the Purple tops, with a clear 1/2" label bearing the name of the juice.

Adam, if you see this, there's really no need to do that. All juices I've order from ANY vendor has always made it over with their labeling method. Just a FYI if you want to reconsider your labeling method. :)

1atom12

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hi Dusty,
Thanks for the feedback. We made a decision to limit the number of reasons an international package could be seized. The biggest one is a rather large warning indicating the contents may contain nicotine. With the volume of orders we are processing, it's too time consuming to make individual decisions about what type of label to put for a particular country. I've always been a firm believer in the K.I.S.S. method. Ergo, all international orders get the flavor name only on a clear sticker. We send out 20 or so international orders per day. It's just too much trying to keep up with who can have stickers and who can't.

Plus, I'm a big chicken... I would rather keep it as safe a possible for everyone vs. taking a chance a sticker could get an order seized.

Adam

Following a similar thought process, I wish I had kept the original bottles that I got from HHV because somewhere in the last 6 months, HHV decided due to regulations in Canada, that they were not going to use the HHV Labels on the bottles. Instead we get the Purple tops, with a clear 1/2" label bearing the name of the juice.

Adam, if you see this, there's really no need to do that. All juices I've order from ANY vendor has always made it over with their labeling method. Just a FYI if you want to reconsider your labeling method. :)

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Hi Dusty,
Thanks for the feedback. We made a decision to limit the number of reasons an international package could be seized. The biggest one is a rather large warning indicating the contents may contain nicotine. With the volume of orders we are processing, it's too time consuming to make individual decisions about what type of label to put for a particular country. I've always been a firm believer in the K.I.S.S. method. Ergo, all international orders get the flavor name only on a clear sticker. We send out 20 or so international orders per day. It's just too much trying to keep up with who can have stickers and who can't.

Plus, I'm a big chicken... I would rather keep it as safe a possible for everyone vs. taking a chance a sticker could get an order seized.

Adam

Appreciated the thought process behind this decision Adam. I'd much rather have a clear sticker than face any issues with seized juices too. :)

DontBurnIt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2013
Arlington, TX
I bet Professor Tolkien would be rolling in his grave to know some ...... media-giant had laid inter-galactic claim to his ideas ! The books were about the incredible value of simple "little" people, right? American corporations and the pigs who run them are the filth of the universe. If we exterminate them, we can live like humans again.

I mean, it doesn't even make good business sense: if I'm steam-rolling something called Gandalf, I'll be thinking about the books, movies, and video-games. Those guys are REALLLL fartholes.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I bet Professor Tolkien would be rolling in his grave to know some ...... media-giant had laid inter-galactic claim to his ideas ! The books were about the incredible value of simple "little" people, right? American corporations and the pigs who run them are the filth of the universe. If we exterminate them, we can live like humans again.

I mean, it doesn't even make good business sense: if I'm steam-rolling something called Gandalf, I'll be thinking about the books, movies, and video-games. Those guys are REALLLL fartholes.

OK........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread