Heavy or chain vapers - question for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happyme2014

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2014
Toronto, Canada
Thanks too all!!!
I am suddenly feeling better... I guess I am not the only one vaping a ton....not that I was trying to save money by using less liquid... if it keeps me off the smokes, for me that 's a real accomplishment, because I always said I would never quit... and when I tried quitting, I started again.... so I can justify it in my head....
I was curious!
truth be told, I tried vaping some 18mg juice and for some reason I didn't like it... 12 mg was ok, but I made it a "challenge " and built my juice collection around 6mg....

Congrats to all who quit!!!!!
I have to say this has been the most painless "quit smoking" method I have ever tried.

hurricanegirl100

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
The burbies of Cleveland
I vape about 4-5 mls a day on a Vision Spinner or an EPro 2 (variable voltage only) at 18mg nic. It's tough to give you a perfectly accurate count because I switch flavors all day long. Every day.

That's good advice you're getting about upping your nicotine level. When I started vaping back in 10/2011, I started out with 24 mgs and did not smoke cigarettes at all. ( I was really, really, REALLY determined to quit.)

As time went on, I dropped my nicotine level to 18 mg and a couple of months ago, I dropped it down to 12 mg. 6 mg for a brand new vapor is, IMHO, way too low.

D91ICE

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2014
Chattanooga, Tennessee
I buy a 12ml bottle per week. I have a T3S tank and just top it off in the mornings before I head off to work. I have ended up with a juice collection of about 8 different flavors. I'd say I probably go through 2ml a day. A full tank (3ml) on a long work shift (12+ hours). I use different nic levels on different juices. I like smooth vapor. So in most juices I use 12mg and some 6mg. My morning vape is coffee flavored 6mg. My all day vape is usually tobacco flavored 6mg. Then I keep a tank of 12mg of fruit and for when I'm craving a good throat hit I keel some tobacco flavored 18mg around.

Sent from my Z930L using Tapatalk

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
I vape 4mg nic, mostly DIY, have 6 or 7 devices loaded with drippers and RTA's, with a range of .25 to 1 ohms coils... I've gone from 10 to 20ml a day in the last few months
I work mostly at home, in my den, and its about 730am to midnight. Its convenient but too easy to vape all the time.
I have a couple Reo's in my vehicles for the road, but lately I leave them a home just to take a break from it :)

Geesh... when I wake in the morning my lungs feel like they are coated with VG.
But just like with smoking, I couldn't resist that morning cigarette with coffee or tea, and it just begins all over. Its an addiction.

Smoking was killing me a lot faster, but I got to say the latest vaping innovations have made it so much easier to overdo.

Jen in North Pole AK

Verified Member
Sep 20, 2014
North Pole, AK
I was a pack a day smoker for over 25 years. The first time I tried to quit with e-cigarettes I tried to go with what I thought was a low dose of 12mg and it didn't work for me at all. 3 months later I stopped by cheap atomizers, got myself a couple of Nautilus and Kanger tanks, and bought 18mg. I have been completely off of cigarettes now for over 2 weeks. The last couple of days I am finding the 18mg too strong and am back to vaping the 12mg (except first thing in the am:). I live with a smoker so getting past the urge to smoke a cigarette was really hard the first week, but the higher dose of nicotine really was my solution.
Its hard to tell how much liquid I vape a day because I almost always have 4 or 5 tanks with me but it is probably about 5ml a day.

MattyTny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
New York
These threads pop up a lot and the usage is just going up and up! Lol I'm surprised. I've been doing about 5ml out of the kayfun a day lately and thought about cutting back a bit or raising the nic content, right now I'm using 6mg. Sometimes I cut my juice with USP pure glycerin to save the flavor, sometimes I just vape the VG.

Been thinking of having a second set up with a higher nic content for that quick buzz.

yoitstj

Verified Member
Aug 12, 2014
Albany, NY
About 28ml per week. Roughly 4ml per day in the Kayfun. Also, some of you dripper people use a ton of liquid. If you guys don't make your own liquid then you must be rich. "Oh, hi. I suck down a gallon per day on my bottom fed dingle hopper"

I dont have time for DIY and im definitelt not rich. Mt baker has 236 ml for $40. Slims e juice same price. There are others also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread