Status
Not open for further replies.

ZNinja

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2013
Austin, Ar. USA
www.arkriders.com
Getting strong throat hit which I really shouldn't be with this juice and not a lot of vapor production. I have been building similar single coils on my igo L with great success. Meters at .88 ohms.

Anyone see anything wrong with my build? Not my prettiest coils admittedly but shouldn't affect performance.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1394767784753.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1394767784753.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 37
  • uploadfromtaptalk1394767798413.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1394767798413.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 35

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Got to be not enough airflow directly to the coils. Built a single coil and its awesome.

Yup, that was my first thought when I saw the pictures. I'm thinking the air flow is from the air holes in a straight line to the bottom of the drip tip. I bet those coils are no where near that air flow.

I have a Trident with dual air holes. I make my coils quite high off the deck and close to the cap to keep air on them. I also put one coil on the other side of center so each coil has a hole on it. If your cap has only one hole I wouldn't mess with dual coils until I drilled another hole.

Last edited:

coaldriller

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2014
West Virginia
Getting strong throat hit which I really shouldn't be with this juice and not a lot of vapor production. I have been building similar single coils on my igo L with great success. Meters at .88 ohms.

Anyone see anything wrong with my build? Not my prettiest coils admittedly but shouldn't affect performance.

You have both coils on one side....Try 1 on each side, then line your afc up. Should produce well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread