Status
Not open for further replies.

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
ive jumped off the vape train and i’m chain smoking and playing red dead which is amazing! The smoking, not so much :(

I really only turned up as I’m staying up to you guys hours to watch the boxing. Ridiculous how it’s not over here anyway. I bet none of you even care?

The long and short is if anyone remembered my post about my nicked-otine I can’t really make my own and just didn’t want to go to the shop and buy juice or those ridiculously extortionately priced mini bottles of nic so I went and bought cigarettes instead :eek:
Maybe I’ll come back someday before I get sick.

The biggest thing holding me back is that my skin did get better :(
As anyone knows. I’ve been around for ages and to put anyone off is not my aim. I posted a few different threads about my acne and as each pack of cigs nearly emptied I thought about sorting out my vape, but my skin just got better and better. It’s done this before though so we’ll see if it’s just an adaptation my body is making. Who knows...

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Hey welcome back! Glad your skin has improved sorry to hear about the smokes. I hope you find a way off of them that doesn't mess with your skin. Last I remember we (not you and me but in general) were talking about mixing your own and adding things slowly to see if you could identify a trigger. Sorry that wasn't feasible.

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
It did get real, u guys make me smile. Hopefully I’ll get back. My new place stinks which is nice. Sitting here with the window open at 12:30. You’ll never guess that here in the U.K. the weather isn’t so great.

Im actually a devout pro U.K. man but there is one aspect (maybe a couple but let’s not mention those) where you guys batter us. Ive met a couple of U.K. people here and they’ve been very nice. One is @Big Me but the forums where I’m from are sooo miserable. No one is helpful. I’m on a couple of forums (vape & non vape) and the dudes are glum. To the point of making me miserable! Admittedly though; our cars, beer and teeth are miles better than yours but you guys win on forums and possibly a fight between our two countries but I couldn’t say for sure.
“It’s not the size of the dog in the fight, it’s the size of the fight in the dog”

So cheers :toast:

I’m not here to steal smiles so I’ll come back when/if I conquer the acne and nicotine law beasts

Last edited:

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    No smiles stolen here, mate. Check out this thread before it sinks completely into the time hole.

I'm not too proud about my part, but I think it shines in how we blow off steam around here, so to speak ;) :vapor:.

Last edited:

ScottP

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 9, 2013
    Houston, TX
    Turn that frown upside down! I’ve just realised, am I the one making everybody miserable? Lol, all the U.K. guys were happy as Larry before I got involved

Larry never seemed all that happy to me, but then again neither did his brother Daryl or his other brother Daryl.

Larry-Darryl1.jpg

Really showing my age with this one.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Zut, can you get Swedish snus in the UK, and have you tried it? I'm wondering if it might solve your smoking issue while leaving your face alone.

I use it at work because I don't want anyone to know I am a vaper, and I was pretty shocked at how well it works. I've been able to go without vaping for 12 hours straight without discomfort.

It's just a thought. I hope you rejoin us soon.

Anna

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 22, 2015
    Rapture
    Zut, can you get Swedish snus in the UK, and have you tried it? I'm wondering if it might solve your smoking issue while leaving your face alone.

I use it at work because I don't want anyone to know I am a vaper, and I was pretty shocked at how well it works. I've been able to go without vaping for 12 hours straight without discomfort.

It's just a thought. I hope you rejoin us soon.

Anna

That’s a good idea. Never thought about it! I’ll have a look, cheers
    Maybe if I did that all day and a little bit of vaping then I’d be cool rather than vaping morning till night

Hey zuk! I remember those thieves stealing your nic, that's messed up. So why is just buying store bought juices not an option? Obviously it's not the same as diy and more expensive, but was there another reason?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Well it was because of bad timing, had nothing and don’t really like the shop near me overly much. Ordering would have taken too long so I just went and bought cigs. They were so expensive @ £11.40 for 20!!! So then I got back to my old rollups which was mostly my old vice. They last 3x as long nearly but £14 for 30g! Killer drug in both money and my life

untar

Vaping Master
    Feb 7, 2018
    Germany
    Yer Brits fought off the Romans, French, Germans, Vikings - and now you gonna surrender to a dried plant?
    Had we known this before... :D;)

Yeah it isn't particularly good news but just don't go on a guilt trip, that won't help. Hopefully you'll be able to sort it out. Don't know how easy it would be to get snus, afaik it's illegal to buy or ship in the EU apart from if you're in Sweden.
    Seeing your customs let thousands of tons of Chinese mods pass maybe they'll let a small package of snus slide ^^

• Optimistic
    Reactions: stols001

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 22, 2015
    Rapture
    @untar
    Yeah, I know. How can I be so weirdly made up that I can smoke like a trooper, not fight like one and then break out like crazy from ejuice? o_O Ridiculous. I’ll be back to conquer the world one day! Once again, the sun will not set on my empire... I.e I won’t break out like a pubescent boy in his 14th year!

I will send you some Zut to try, free of charge, in the most homegrown badly wrapped package I can find (not purposefully all my packages look like that) but I promise customs won't open it. PM me if you want.

Anna

Thanks Anna. That’s a good idea. I must admit I love the feeling of inhaling and exhaling smoke/vapour. Not so much about petrol, I do love a freshly mowed lawn though. Mmmm
    I’ll c if I can get my hands on any and if not I’ll message you for one of your suspiciously wrapped packages :?:.

Biggest thanks

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread