Hello from SoCal !

Status
Not open for further replies.

bwisdom909

Oct 17, 2013
Diamond Bar
I have tried many flavors but pink starburst is my favorate at the moment. And yes the weather has been real nice down here epspecially recently not a cloud in the sky these past days & nights. Yea ive been to the vaping section but after seeing pricing of things on this forum it makes me never want to go back to that place again. Also just met a guy who makes his own juices and sells them online and for the price and quantity that he will sell me, ill just buy from him forever

SoCalMichelle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2013
Upland, California, United States
Saying waddup from diamond bar! Any vapors in my area? I had an ego but moved up to a zmax mini with a protank 2. Waiting for a provari mini (dont like big/long devices) VW to come out before I upgrade to a new device but overall satisfied with my zmax.

I'm a new vapor. I get my Provari in black tomorrow! :D I'm also 10minutes from Diamond Bar, expecially if your driving that sports car haha. You'd probably get here in 5. :p

All hail the Provari :p

Here is the Provari thread link - You will find many funny characters in these threads :)

ProVari

BernieVideo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
NoHo El Lay CA
I'm a new vapor. I get my Provari in black tomorrow! :D I'm also 10minutes from Diamond Bar, expecially if your driving that sports car haha. You'd probably get here in 5. :p

All hail the Provari :p

Here is the Provari thread link - You will find many funny characters in these threads :)

ProVari

Who you calling a character?

I have a black mini/blue led too. You are gonna love it.

Did you know about Vapetoberfest this weekend in Long Beach?

Tapatalking on iPhone.
Join the CASAA.
Protect your Vaping Rights!

SoCalMichelle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2013
Who you calling a character?

I have a black mini/blue led too. You are gonna love it.

Did you know about Vapetoberfest this weekend in Long Beach?

Tapatalking on iPhone.
Join the CASAA.
Protect your Vaping Rights!

Yesss...I don't drive anymore...long story- or I would go. I'm new to vaping and dying to meet other vapers in the area! It's fun to trade juices, try different ones, share stories of our worst ecigs, etc.

I really need to find someone who knows how to build RBA's safely, I'm buying a Nimbus and Kayfun lite in the near future...someone has to teach me- I don't trust youtube for electrical stuff LOL

SoCalMichelle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2013
I'll be there, both days. Looking forward to all the new stuff and vendors.

I'm in Torrance, so only about 15 minutes from LB.

BTW, hi everyone. I'm new here.

Awww lucky! I want to go so bad! I'd love to meet the people from IBTanked and see their products in real life LOL.

Also 5 Pawns is going to be there! Yummm :)

I'm new too! Been here 5 days now. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread