Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Welcome to ecf. You have been given excellent advice so far so no need for me to repeat it. But let me just suggest you increase your liquid intake especially during vaping. vaping does tend to dry out your mouth, nose and throat so by drinking more liquid you avoid dehydration and the vaping is much smoother. The additional liquid also helps to flush out those nasty toxins we got from smoking cigarettes thus helps with any withdrawal symptoms you may encounter during the first few weeks of switching over.
Good luck and there is usually someone here 24/7/365.

:)

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
Today was a nightmare. Arm pain, sweating...I don't remember ever sweating like that. Ended up at the ER. "Do you smoke?" I was like, yeah but I was going to quit Saturday, good timing, right?

It was 'just' gas. But cripes. Also that gas is gonna be awfully expensive in a month or two. :( I could have done without that. I don't particularly know why I'm sharing this here. Just miserable, I guess.

On the bright side I have bunches of juice now, from 18mg to 12, to 9, to 6, to 3, to 1.5 to 0 :) I think about 1200ml of each one. I'm sure I'll have to get more eventually but at least I can probably figure out where to start! Just waiting for the devices to come on Friday.
Very sorry to hear of your rotten day. I hope you're feeling better now. It must have been awfully painful.

You didn't really get 1200 mls of each nic strength, did you? That's more than eight liters! Fingers crossed it was a typo.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Good god! Who is talking you into these ridiculously large purchases? You’ve got years and years of juice repurchased. The stuff with nic in it needs to be kept away from heat and light. Refrigerators work well for that.

As for the gas thing it can happen. Severe gas symptoms can mimic a heart attack. My dad had them so bad once the EMTs thought he was having one. They had the big long needle out and everything.
    We’re descended from worms and it shows in our gut structure. It’s a big long tube all wadded up. And it doesn’t like being stretched, which a big gas bubble can do. The pain can be astounding, and there are all sorts of nerves in there that go to different places and squeezing them can make for weird effects. Enough gas can also cause something called a bowel adhesion which is extra not funny. The walls of the bowel can stick to each other closing off the whole thing, which can be fatal.
    Don’t feel too bad about the hospital visit. And don’t let them try to charge you retail. The retail cost can be many times more than what they are willing to take in the end. There are ways to make them back down. Be fierce.
    We're descendants of worms??

IslaIsForIsland

Aug 13, 2019
    Iowa
    Very sorry to hear of your rotten day. I hope you're feeling better now. It must have been awfully painful.

You didn't really get 1200 mls of each nic strength, did you? That's more than eight liters! Fingers crossed it was a typo.

Oops no, 1200 of 6mg and 3mg and like 120mls of the others. My bad.

Reactions: ShowMeTwice

IslaIsForIsland

Aug 13, 2019
    Iowa
    25 hours into the Switch, this is what I've learned.

The Endura T22 draws pretty hot. I learned quickly to tootie puff!
    Tried 12mg juice first. Threw up almost immediately after 3 puffs or so.
    9mg wasn't much better, had to lie down and let the spinning stop.
    6mg is okay but makes me cough if I puff a few too many times.
    I can chain 3mg up to a point.
    I get the burps but then again, I already had the burps from a belly condition that is still being diagnosed. Working on that. Can't blame vaping at all!

I have to hit the T22 so many times to get past that craving that I've already ordered a mod and a sub-ohm tank for 3mg.

I had my usual 'first day of quitting' nap. I'm not terribly concerned about that, I'm reasonably sure that's the lack of MAOI's. My anxiety is okay so far but I expect it to spike over the next month.

Ordered a bunch more 3mg juice, because it's the tastiest and smoothest to me. This time high VG for the sub-ohms. (I've read a lot.)

My dad stole one of my T22's and some of the higher nic juice from me (I encouraged him to, really). He's had 2 strokes and still smokes, and wants to see if it will work for him. (So far it is, and honestly it makes me cry happy tears. Keep it up, daddy.)

Any further updates I'll just put in a blog, I think.

Happy vaping :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread