• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Help a newbie pls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil Enchantress

Verified Member
Nov 20, 2012
I cant say
Hi everyone.Im a newbie.Had been doing my homework and browsing through the forums.Saw posts tht we are to open our eyes big,big(which I did) and stop asking qs regarding what we r nt supposed to.My question is,if I think tht member cld probably help me in my pursuit of a healthier lifestyle,how do I go abt approaching him/her?Reading thru previous posts,pms cld piss someone off.I am also afraid of gg abt it the wrong way.How best do I broach the subject to said members?I do nt wish to step on anyone's toes,so pls anyone cld help a newbie out.TIA

Hi everyone.Im a newbie.Had been doing my homework and browsing through the forums.Saw posts tht we are to open our eyes big,big(which I did) and stop asking qs regarding what we r nt supposed to.My question is,if I think tht member cld probably help me in my pursuit of a healthier lifestyle,how do I go abt approaching him/her?Reading thru previous posts,pms cld piss someone off.I am also afraid of gg abt it the wrong way.How best do I broach the subject to said members?I do nt wish to step on anyone's toes,so pls anyone cld help a newbie out.TIA

good luck bro...

Devil Enchantress

Verified Member
Nov 20, 2012
I cant say
Oh yes,I did read tht post a while back but after reading so many posts it must hv slipped my mind.Truly sorry n hope I hv nt offended anyone. :( Well,I will do as suggested and keep my posts up till 20.Then will proceed to the Classified sections.Thank you for pointing me in the right direction.Had been floundering in the old posts.Though I did find lots of good n useful info.This is a great forum.

Devil Enchantress

Verified Member
Nov 20, 2012
I cant say
Hi 3rdWorldPeople,explaining my situation.Im a home maker with 2 kids.My youngest is a 6 mth old.So,no,I cant go on holidays with frens to stock up.No holidays,for a long long time.Ahem,b4 I got blasted for smoking when I hv a bb.Let me say,I tried quitting many times n i failed.Hubby smokes too.So,temptation is always there.Thts y we ar looking for alternatives.Healthier for us n nt harmful for our babies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread