Help! Carto tanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

S[A]E

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2013
Seattle, WA
www.soundcloud.com
Honestly whatever is recommend for someone new to vaping. I'm using the standard atty with the Ego-C kit & those kind of suck, I looked into boge 510 cartomizers & those look better than the attys but seem like a hassle, so I figured a carto tank is above both of those things & that's what I'm looking for lol.

S[A]E

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2013
Seattle, WA
www.soundcloud.com
High Desert Vapes has a great selection of hand blown pyrex glass tanks, and also some very reasonable polypro tanks. I use both and they work great. I love the glass tanks best but the polypro work great too. brnk

I don't know where to start on this website lol could you link me to a good carto tank? Thank you!

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
IBTanks review: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blogs/baditude/3318-3-ibtanked-pyrex-glass-tanks-review.html

IBTanked-on-Spinner.jpg IBTanked (19mm diameter) on Ego IBTanked - Get Tanked With Us!
____

A Triple V pyrex tank from Valley View Vapes will look extremely top-heavy on an eGo. Pyrex Tanks

___

Phiniac "Skinny Phinny" on eGo The Skinny Phinny - Phiniac Glass

___

My Vapor Store 510 Pro DCTank Combo (3.5 ml size)

dctank.jpg DCT-on-ego.jpg
___

High Desert Vapes http://highdesertvapes.com/

BB-frogHighDesert.jpg HighDesert3.jpg

Custom-made pyrex tree-frog cartotank on Altsmoke BB mod

Last edited:

S[A]E

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2013
Seattle, WA
www.soundcloud.com
So I'm looking at the IBTanked brand and it's looking pretty good. I think I'm going to go with the standard 25mm or 22mm tube (those will fit on a 510 battery, right?) & I'm GUESSING you need to match up the cap size with the tube size? Like if I get a 25mm tube I need to get a 25mm cap, right? Also do I need to buy a drip tip separately? Thanks for answering all my noob questions lol I really appreciate the help.

ghost62

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2012
Marion, Ohio
Gotta echo what others have said about IBTanked. I tried DCTs early on and hated them- they leaked, gurgled and ruined a really sweet eGo spinner. Basically, I got what I paid for. After a year of fiddling around with ViVi novas. I finally bit the bullet and invested in a full tank kit and box of LR cartos from IBT. I ordered 3 more full kits the day after my first one came in the mail.
Check out Baditude's blog entries and posts for some really solid info and good luck.

ghost62

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2012
Marion, Ohio
[QUOTIMO, the 19mm tank is darn neMO ='S[A]E;9556679']So I'm looking at the IBTanked brand and it's looking pretty good. I think I'm going to go with the standard 25mm or 22mm tube (those will fit on a 510 battery, right?) & I'm GUESSING you need to match up the cap size with the tube size? Like if I get a 25mm tube I need to get a 25mm cap, right? Also do I need to buy a drip tip separately? Thanks for answering all my noob questions lol I really appreciate the help.[/QUOTE]

Full kits are available so no guessing. Tips aren't included but just about any 510 tip works fine. As a bonus, the kits come with a thingy.
No joke. That's what it's called.
It's quite possibly the most ingenious, simplest priming tool ever devised.

And, IMO, The 19mm looks pretty sweet on an eGo- good capacity without looking too top heavy, but, then again, I'm stuck on my mech mods at the moment...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread