• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Help for GG Odysseus iAtty 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Domtine

Lim Peh
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2011
North Korea with Disneyland
Iatty2 aka odysseus. Camp out at the classifieds for 2nd hand ones, official GG thread to see when is the next batch production, official international GG resellers sites for pre-order.

As with all rebuildables, they are produce on limited amount. Your best bet would be to camp out on the above locations.

agp01

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2012
Earth
getting it locally? prepared to pay premium for it unless u have a close friend selling u cheap cheap.

if not..

buy it from overseas n prepare for worst case scenario that the ody tio eat n $$ down the drain.

there is no cheap n easy way here locally.

I tink its not that hard to get hands on ody, if u can meet the below critiria u definately can find 1
1. Prepare to pay slight higher $$ than retail
2. have the balls to ship in

rocky111

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2012
Over The Rainbow
Hi bros,

any idea where I can find GG Odysseus iAtty 2 locally? I have been looking for quite awhile in local... but can't seems to find it. so hope u guys have a clue :)

They're out of stock everywhere now, but limeo will be releasing the new batch this coming end of may so just order it from his resellers :) hope this helps

rocky111

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2012
Over The Rainbow
BTW dont worry in a couple of months I think someone will be selliing the Scubagen V3 Mini locally, just wait for it! Hope i can get one :blink:

scuba 1.jpg

what a beauty!

fishohunter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2011
One 'Fcuk' City
BTW dont worry in a couple of months I think someone will be selliing the Scubagen V3 Mini locally, just wait for it! Hope i can get one :blink:

View attachment 102727

what a beauty!

Yes, its a beauty.
Saw some familiar names in rusalka CO-OP list including me.
Still on reserve list though, hopefully the reserve also will get it.
Anybody willing to join in the reserve list and share the shipping?
PM me

Cheerz

Madshock

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2010
Dagobah
Ody now can only find one if you lucky in the classies. My advice, Dun bother looking at ECf one.. go other forum find. ECF classies sellers all think the buyers are carrots.

On a side note, Brand new odys are being produced now, and it should hit the distributors Late june or early July. I would wait if i were u.

rocky111

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2012
Over The Rainbow
  • Deleted by oOSubliminalOo
  • Reason: Clean up
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread