Help me once again - old timer returning for advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

redbucket

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
USA
Haven't been an active member for several years. Thanks to this forum I left burning tobacco behind, but as eCigs became mainstream I just relied on what was geographically near me.

I need help again.

I really miss smash cigalikes and have been sporadically buying $10 disposables just for the form factor.

I once used an eRoll. Is that still a thing? Is there something better?

Thank you.

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
It sounds like you prefer cig-a-like type vapes instead of the more advanced stuff. If so this is what the wife and I started on and originally quit smoking with. You buy the battery and the back end is a replaceable cartridge with a few different flavors.

Online Shop for E-Cigarettes | Green Smart Living

Unless I am misreading and you are looking for the more advanced stuff (which is also going to be larger).

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
You can still get them (the V1 version) but they are getting harder to find. They are being replaced by V2, which I also still like a lot. Vapeshop.com is where I got mine, but it is the V2, which I actually prefer.

Nothing wrong with wanting a cigalike form factor, but I'm thinking you might get a better vape out of these. The V2 also comes with a battery that is for the most part tubular, and those can be found fairly easily as well.

Best of luck on your search!

Anna

Reactions: Letitia

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
If an eRoll is something you'd still like...there are several places that have them (and their various parts, cases, etc.), in their Clearance sections. Some of it is really very inexpensive now.

If you'd like to go for a tube shape, 14mm diameter set-up (about what eRoll batts were)...that has a top-fill tank and takes regular inexpensive Kanger coils...I'd recommend the KangerTech TopEvod Kit. Several people I've helped to switch to vaping have used and still are using them. I still use one myself when I'm going somewhere I want to stealth vape or on just a quick trip to town. You should be able to still find the kit (battery, tank, charging cable, a couple coils, etc.) for around $10-15 or so! If you are interested, but can't find 1 online in that price range...just give me a heads-up and I'll see what I can find. :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread