Help me tast KBV's greatness!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapin_2tha_max

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2010
Rochester, New York
I am trying to get back into vaping, I went back to analogs after some family issues. I hadn't been able to make the rounds to trying a lot of juice. I had ordered from a couple of vendors but didn't find anything extremely tasteful. I have traded samples back and forth with boB and yssiM before they became a supplier. They are GREAT people and if I can order from them as my main supplier that would mean the world to me. :)

I would like to sample some KBV samples before placing an order, which I can not do for a few weeks still. I'm unemployed and helping care for an ill family member diagnosed with ALS (father). I am a full time student and will be living off my student loans when they come in sometime towards the end of the month.

I am not on here looking for handouts. I am trying to sell some juice that I have tried but couldn't get into in the for sale section. I would be willing to do some trades for some KBV joose if that's what it takes to try the deliciousness. :vapor: Check out the link and if there is anything that interest you, we could maybe trade.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...s-pa-flavorings-blue-mist-unflavored-nic.html

I would most likely be interested in the tobacco flavors i.e. 555, RY4. I do have interest in Gooey Better Cake because of the rave reviews I have read. If you think you can help me out, and I you, please either pm or post here. I have some empty bottes in 3ml, 6ml, and some 15ml's at my house. I could send you these if need be. Honestly I have 19 bucks in my bank account right now until the end of the month which could cover shipping for a couple of trades. Please let me know and thank you in advance. Rob.

P.S. yssiM, I sent you a pm when I started coming back around but haven't heard anyting back. I understand with you guys being busy and all. I'm sure it just got lost in the pile you get day to day. Would be nice to hear from you again. Miss you guys :(

Last edited:

vapin_2tha_max

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2010
Rochester, New York
Just wanted to inform you, that the RY4 and 555 are going to be discontinued, once they run out, because they can no longer get one of the ingredients.

I'd gladly share, but in fact my joose supply is running low, and I am waiting for funds to stock up.

That's a shame. Back before they became a supplier, I sent some VaporBomb RY4 and some VaporBomb 555 to boB to try out. Now I was interested to try what he came up with :( I wonder if it was revealed what the ingredient was they can no longer get.

Take a look at my post and see if there is anything you would want to trade for :) Thanks for the reply.

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
I don't vape anything but KBV these days. Nothing else even comes close to tasting as good IMHO. I never tried the 555, but there RY4 is/was delicious. It was kinda the opposite end of the spectrum from Ikenvapes RY4.(Don't get me wrong, IKV's RY4 is great too, just a very different flavor)

They didn't say what ingredient, but apparently the 555, RY4, and Phillip "More or Less"(which I am saddest to see go) all shared a common ingredient. Whoever made that ingredient entered into a deal to be exclusive with another vendor, so boB can't get it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread