The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

KBV "PIF" Thread

Discussion in 'Kick Bass Vapor' started by rkayw, Aug 9, 2011.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. rkayw

rkayw Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 10, 2011
    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    Would you like to try a KBV flavor?

Are you out of your go to KBV joose and need a emergency intervention until your order can arrive?

Ask our Hidey Hole members if they can help you out.

To keep this fair, when requesting a PIF...post when (date) you last accepted a KBV joose PIF.

When your KBV PIF request has been filled, come back to close your post that it was filled.

2. rkayw

rkayw Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 10, 2011
    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    I'll start this off with a shout out Thank You to Skeeter.

She kindly sent me a PIF KBV sampling of Caramel Capp, Pineapple Shake, Crisp Cola, and Butter Pecan Rum IC.

(last pif rec'd on 8/8/11)

3. achtungbaby

achtungbaby Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I have a bottle of 24mg Pineapple Shake 60/40 from 5/6/11 3/4full... But I'll warn you...I'm a s..l...o...w...shipper. :p

First person to post the one joose than can always be found in bonniegirls left..uh...compartment get's it.

Also - if anyone has some Cafe Latte they'd like to let me try I'd be happy to trade a bait-a of well...I have flavors to pick from...MAW, cake, choc cake, mocha ic...easier to tell me what you'd like. :)

4. Jewls

Jewls Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 8, 2009
    NC
    I think the answer could be OMG.

I really just wanted to let you know I have 1/2 a sample bottle of Cafe Latte left and I have no problem passing it along :eek:)

5. medic123

medic123 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 30, 2010
    a Florida beach
    Bonnie always has MAW

6. bonniegirl

bonniegirl Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 18, 2009
    South Jersey USA
    I has to has MAW cause I don't got me a real MAW anymore and that joose is my MAW now. Sooooooooooooo YEAH, I always got MAW cause everybunny needs a MAW. I share my jooses,my hardware.my heart but ..............I only share my MAW with Missy and her MAW.That is personal chit.......................ahem.......................ok, I would share a ML if someone asked me after I was medicated!

7. zbasspro

zbasspro Vaping Master ECF Veteran

^^^^WTG (not yet a joose) Jewls! That's 2 "likes" for Bahn :p

8. Dalton63841

Dalton63841 Moved On

Feb 14, 2011
    Maine
    Oh Jewls...You don't know what you've done. Bonnie don't like the likes. She likes when people like her posts, but she does not like when people "like" her posts...

9. HyOnLyph

HyOnLyph Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2010
    Orange County, CA
    OMG (not the joose) :ohmy: did someone "like" Bonniegirl??? boB can't resist if someone else does it... he just hazta follow. Da boy'z outa control sometimes. Bahn!! Don't hurt Jewls... plz .... it was a assident. ..... so to speak.... as it were. uhm......

10. RazorNribbonz

RazorNribbonz Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I'm still wondering what happens if you "unlike" someone..Do you get a message> You've been b*tch slapped? lol

11. kaykay

kaykay Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 14, 2011
    concrete jungle
    i would love to get my hands on kbv joose as u guys know they will be close for 48hrs and from the time i order till they can ship it will be a lil bit..i have never received any kbv in the pif b4...thnx everyone.

12. Dalton63841

Dalton63841 Moved On

Feb 14, 2011
    Maine
    Hey guys! Just a quick query...When you buy a new cartomizer, they have the rubbery parts covering both ends, and some of them also have a peice that sticks into the threaded end. Is that the part conveniently called a "butt plug"? If so, I need a spare "butt plug" to use for the fill port on my scubagen. I found a pic of what I'm talking about LMAO! IMG_0651.jpg
    If ya have one you can toss in an envelope for me I'd really appreciate it.

TAKEN CARE OF

13. wingsprouts

wingsprouts Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 3, 2011
    Think I accidentally did this a couple times. Get so used to clicking the right hand corner button with out even looking first, may have "liked" a couple of people 'til I didn't like'm anymore. Have no idea how it showed up on their end?

Hey, if I "unliked" any of you, I still "like" ya man, every last word ya said was deeply "liked"...swear it. :)

14. wingsprouts

Apr 3, 2011
    Just thinking...someone please "like", then "unlike" my post so I can see what happens, and I'll come back and share :) Won't be takin' it personally...swear it :)

15. Streetvapor

Streetvapor Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 18, 2009
    Stuck in the FunHouse
  16. wingsprouts

Apr 3, 2011
    Don't think anything happened? I'll go check, brb...

Edit: Good to know. You can "unlike" all you want (if you really want to do that)...your name never appears anywhere. Unless that person knows their "like" count by heart, they won't even notice that a "like" is missing.

17. springfling

springfling Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 18, 2011
    Pennsylvania
    I would love to try hummingbird nectar. If anyone wants to trade for any of the following, let me know. I have (all 60/40 and all 18 mg) Rice Krispity treat, extra flavor, peach cobbler extra flavor, gooey better cake, hidey hole punch, buttercream icing.

18. springfling

Jan 18, 2011
    Pennsylvania
    Regular PIF. I have about 5 ml of crumb donut 12 mg 60/40 to give away to anyone who wants to try it.

19. Dalton63841

Dalton63841 Moved On

Feb 14, 2011
    Maine
    This isn't like the PIF subforum. We are a FAR more relaxed group here. We don't have the tight rules of the PIF subforum. This "PIF thread", although probably improperly named, is mostly to help people running low on joose, or to help new customers try stuff they might like.

That having been said Hummingbird Nectar is a tough one. It's not one of my faves, but the ones who do like it are viral about it. Someone may be nice and offer some though.

How old is that Crumb Donut? I don't want to snatch up such a nice offer, because I have plenty, but Crumb Doughnut tastes even better after a month or so.

20. springfling

Jan 18, 2011
    Pennsylvania
    It's from Feb 8 actually...kind of got forgotten in the back of my wooden box.
    So if I got this right...are you saying people are going to post what they need rather than we post what we want to give away?